By boss_daughter - 20/05/2015 12:03 - United States

Today, while we were at a work party, I noticed a drunk lady in the mix. I pointed out to my boss how dumb she looked. It was his daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 570
You deserved it 14 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Still looks dumb even if she's the boss' daughter.

Comments

Now that sucks OP I had a similar situation where I told someone how dumb a person was acting and it turned out they were family. I learned to keep my comments to myself after feeling stupid lol.

Well, if she was drunk, she probably was being dumb and all .-.~~~

pharm121 21

Your boss should feel ashamed or embarrassed. If this was a work party his daughter making a drunken fool of herself just ruined his image and how his subordinates may view him. I mean if I were his employee all respect would be gone. "How could you reprimand an employee if you can't discipline your child" would be my thoughts.

You'd lose all respect for someone because their adult daughter got drunk?

Some people are better bosses than they are parents.

No matter who she is, dumb ia dumb!

That's really why you should keep rude and unnecessary comments to yourself.

Merylwen 24

Or maybe the daughter should have some self-respect and the boss should do some parenting?

OP probably pointed it out because it was supposed to be a professional work party and someone was getting trashed and acting inappropriately. That would be something the boss should do something about.

Yep, this could use a follow-up. Fol-low up! Fol-low up! Fol-low up! Fol-low up!

If it was a work party, she shouldn't have been drunk. It's completely unprofessional. While you could have worded it better, I don't believe that you should have kept quiet. Just unlucky that you said it to her father!

I read this comment in a "crazy cat lady voice ".

And I read your's in pee wee herman's voice

Your boss should really do something then. Even if it's a party, their daughter shouldn't get drunk.

imslappy 8
kitty809 11

I mean if you would have been DTF you may have gotten a raise.