By Bad Dancer - 05/07/2015 01:48 - United States - Rock Hill

Today, my friend and I went to a club. She said I look hilarious when I dance drunk. I was completely sober. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 030
You deserved it 3 520

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry about it. The best thing about clubbing is that everyone always thinks you're drunk so it doesn't matter if you dance horribly.

Comments

Bro unless you were to take dance lessons, nobody is going to be a crazy good dancer so dw about it. Not like they are any better xD

Does that mean you dance good when you're drunk?

Don't worry about it. The best thing about clubbing is that everyone always thinks you're drunk so it doesn't matter if you dance horribly.

Lol as long as you are having fun..who cares!! I hope you enjoyed hour night irregardless.

Geckosrock99 33

Umm... Irregardless isn't a word. It's regardless.

Countryboy1996 18

That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix "IR" to "regardless", but as regardless is already negative, it's a logical absurdity! ???

No what's a logic absurdity?! People who feel a crazy impulse to correct other people over the Internet on some stupid shit. Just my humble opinion though. It ain't no problem in my eyes- have a field day.

Have fun while you are there! That's all that matters.

Just enjoy yourself! Who cares if your friend thinks your dancing is funny? Encourage her to dance funny with you!

Hey, feel good that you don't have to get drunk to have a good time. A lot of people can't say that.

maybe she wasn't refuring to this particular instance

At least you can use being "drunk" as an excuse to your dancing.