By eslteacher - 13/05/2009 04:39 - Korea Republic of

Today, while teaching English in Korea, my boss gave me a birthday present from her and all of my co-workers. It was a really fancy box. It had very nice wrapping. It had a pretty bow. It was kind of heavy. It was 6 bottles of dandruff shampoo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 915
You deserved it 8 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

simplyabsurd 0

Hmmm. Next time you get a chance, sprinkle some fake snow into their lunch and onto your shoulder and meander around the break room. I'd pay to see the reaction.

because they tried to have dandruff. totally. idiot

Comments

snoopy24_fml 0

I'm guessing you won't have to buy shampoo for quite some time now, I hope it smells nice :)

If you think that possibly they might be giving you a hint -- but you're not sure -- wear a black t-shirt and scratch your scalp. Do you have dandruff? I think it's a nice gesture. It's so much better than a crappy pen or some useless trinket you'll never use and be forced to display.

Phoenix_GAD 0

OMFG!!!!! #33. in EVERY FML you comment on, its always in caps. that gets to be SUPER annoying after a while, so knock it off. ty. anyways.. hahahahaha aww its not too bad :)

Funtertaining11 0

Not so bad. Just an innuedno that someone needs to wash their hair more often.

I wouldn't take it personally. asians tend to be more conscientious about dandruff, largely because it shows up so much more easily in our hair. and in countries where everyone has the same hair color/texture, they'd likely assume everyone has the same issues with their hair too.

well, at least they're trying to help? :D

chunkymonkey618 0

Wow, that was unsubtle. I'd just brush it off (no pun intended).

i know it was you who wrote this Caitlin

ButterFly_16 0

Hhmmm. I wonder what they're trying to tell you.

i know it was you who wrote this Caitlin