By eslteacher - 13/05/2009 04:39 - Korea Republic of

Today, while teaching English in Korea, my boss gave me a birthday present from her and all of my co-workers. It was a really fancy box. It had very nice wrapping. It had a pretty bow. It was kind of heavy. It was 6 bottles of dandruff shampoo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 915
You deserved it 8 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

simplyabsurd 0

Hmmm. Next time you get a chance, sprinkle some fake snow into their lunch and onto your shoulder and meander around the break room. I'd pay to see the reaction.

because they tried to have dandruff. totally. idiot

Comments

haha im korean and this is so typica xD My dad always brings home really pretty boxes and stuff but when you open them they're usually kimshi (this seriously wrong smelling stuff) or teabags Teabags I dotn see the point fort eh pretty boxes Prtobab;ly to disguise the smell?

YDI for expecting or even getting a gift from your co-workers, even if it was on your birthday.

patray_angel 0

Wow, they got you 6 bottles!? I would have thought that you would have gotten the hint with only 1 bottle...

AmpulexCompressa 0

Yeah, it seems shitty now, but it's gonna be awesome when you realize you don't have to buy new shampoo for months now.

Note to self: Korean culture values brutal honesty. Bring dandruff shampoo. I know how it feels, man... Hey, supposedly one of the causes of dandruff is the main ingredient in certain kinds of dandruff shampoo. Weird, huh?

Maybe it's to make a clean break into your new year. L0l, that's so odd

haha, owned. sometimes honesty is the best policy tho, at least you know now

Your students don't appreciate the snow storm during class everyday.

couragewolf9001 0

Go to Pohang, give it to the Marines who live in tents.

The ingredients of anti-dandruf shampoo can cause dandruff because your skin starts to need the moisturiser in it and then if you go to another shampoo without the ingredient it makes it come back.