By helpless_soul - 29/08/2011 04:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, while standing in line at the video store, I happen to notice a very hot young girl on the TV screen, and mentioned to my friend that I'd "hit that." I was immediately punched by the girl in front of me. Seems the hot girl on TV was her on a security monitor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 056
You deserved it 50 615

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Creepy and an idiot. A winning combination.

I guess she'd hit you right back. I figure though that anyone who thinks OP deserves it condones physical abuse as a justifiable response to an admittedly somewhat inappropriate comment. If the genders were reversed and a guy hit a girl OP for making a similar comment, would the OP still deserve it? I smell a double standard here.

Comments

psycho much.... but yeah u deserve an award for ur observational talents :)

annikini09 0

Sounds like something I would do

Everyone here probably does something stupid about 1% of the time which is just often enough that sometimes a stranger will catch you doing it and will walk away thinking "Gosh, that person is stupid, I wonder how he's still alive, and, most importantly, what's for lunch?". Just because you catch someone doing something idiotic once doesn't mean they're any dumber than usual people. Granted, some people really are stupid with disproportionately frequency. One instance, like confusing the security camera for a TV because you didn't take a few seconds to think because you were distracted by something you'd hit is not enough evidence for a final verdict even if, in that particular instance, what OP did was legitimately quite stupid.

Why would she punch you? Obviously you're too dumb to realize it's security monitor. She shouldn't take it so personally. If she's that insane, she should be thankful SOMEONE wants to bang her.

IronBrig4 3

This has to be made up. You were in a VIDEO store? Do those even exist anymore?

Jon_Jon 0

You still go to a video store?

AspenGirl12 0

Haha that's awesome bro. I wouldnt be saying fml I'd be laughing...did she punch hard?