By helpless_soul - 29/08/2011 04:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, while standing in line at the video store, I happen to notice a very hot young girl on the TV screen, and mentioned to my friend that I'd "hit that." I was immediately punched by the girl in front of me. Seems the hot girl on TV was her on a security monitor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 056
You deserved it 50 615

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Creepy and an idiot. A winning combination.

I guess she'd hit you right back. I figure though that anyone who thinks OP deserves it condones physical abuse as a justifiable response to an admittedly somewhat inappropriate comment. If the genders were reversed and a guy hit a girl OP for making a similar comment, would the OP still deserve it? I smell a double standard here.

Comments

candyaddict54 3

That's not a freekin compliment!! Didn't you notice that it was a security camera instead if a regular tv. you can see the difference.

Some women don't take compliments too well the selfish bitches. Remember the same behaviour if they find you attractive is 'cute' but if the don't it's 'creepy'.

Sad sad sad. Girls should have figured out by now that if you are even a little good looking we will be looking at you. Poor insulted girl!!

abouttofly 12

Just because something happens all the time doesn't mean we should have to put up with it. We should expect better of people, it's the only way anything is going to change.

birdmanjr 1

All I can say is "U DUMB@$$"

LOl ******* dumb bitch, it's basically a compliment she just took it the wrong way... well cos she's a women and that's what they do. Yea the guys a creep, but pretty sure every guy in the world does that, this one was retarded for not knowing it was a security camera.

Who goes to a video store, these days? You deserve it for not having Netflix or On Demand! We rent movies right from our TV! Much easier & safer!