By helpless_soul - 29/08/2011 04:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, while standing in line at the video store, I happen to notice a very hot young girl on the TV screen, and mentioned to my friend that I'd "hit that." I was immediately punched by the girl in front of me. Seems the hot girl on TV was her on a security monitor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 056
You deserved it 50 615

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Creepy and an idiot. A winning combination.

I guess she'd hit you right back. I figure though that anyone who thinks OP deserves it condones physical abuse as a justifiable response to an admittedly somewhat inappropriate comment. If the genders were reversed and a guy hit a girl OP for making a similar comment, would the OP still deserve it? I smell a double standard here.

Comments

CSRozell 4
RedPillSucks 31

Yes. Her number was conveniently written on her knuckles. The ink was still wet.

I think 99% of people are reasonably intelligent (though not exactly brilliant) for 99% of the time. 1% of the time, normally intelligent people let the complexities of life distract them to the point where they end up putting batteries in backwards even though they know better, not noticing that they're about to walk into a canoe, or confusing security monitors for regular TV screens. That's why, when someone does do something that dumb, I don't immediately jump to the conclusion that they're always that stupid since usually they're caught at a bad moment. Granted, there is the occasional person who really is consistently that stupid but if all you have is a brief glimpse at someone doing something dumb, it's usually impossible to tell if it's just a momentary lapse or a frequent occurrence. That said, it was quite stupid to mistake the security monitor display for regular TV display but I'll need a lot more evidence before I can confidently state that you really are that stupid (on a regular basis, anyways).

justanotherbird 19

Young and hot? Dude, that makes you sound like a pedophile.

And you didn't see yourself in back of her on the screen? How close to her was this camera?

bizarre_ftw 21

You're oblivious And sexist!! Wow! You're skilled!!!

DogmaT_fml 4

Apparently she would hit you too!