Engrossed

By Anonymous - 03/03/2022 07:59

Spicy
Today, I'm pretty sure my boyfriend and I used to have a sex life, and even talked to each other before Elden Ring was released, but I can't remember. FML
I agree, your life sucks 932
You deserved it 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Boyufd 24

Maybe he's putting on the Elden Ring wrong and it's cutting off the blood supply. You should never try a new sex device right away. Wait until they work the kinks (pun intended, you're welcome) out!

Comments

Maybe he's putting on the Elden Ring wrong and it's cutting off the blood supply. You should never try a new sex device right away. Wait until they work the kinks (pun intended, you're welcome) out!

Marcella1016 31

Given your impressive knowledge on Elden Ring use, I’d say YOU’RE well-come!

Boyufd 24
Lord_Hades 14

You should be more understanding. It’s Elden Ring! Sometimes I ask my girlfriend for oral when I play. That can really raise the difficulty of a game. If you do it really good he may put down the controller and play with you instead!

My wife generally gives me a two-week grace period when a game I've really been looking forward to comes out. I took Friday and Monday off work to play through the 4 day weekend, and she was very gracious about it. The key is talking about it in advance, and setting expectations. For example, if you had agreed in advance that you would spend 30 minutes together for dinner, and that you'd cuddle before you went to sleep, even if he got back out of bed to continue playing, he might have been totally fine with that, because it's a fixed amount of time.

Dirtysalamander1 13

it barely just came out. relax and do your own thing. in due time yall fondle each other again.