By drurbanXVII - 25/05/2009 21:42 - United States

Today, while playing The Sims 2, I realized I had a virtual person's whole life planned out, and have nothing planned out for myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 248
You deserved it 49 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I could tell you to get off your fat ass and do something other then play sims, but then I'd be a hypocrite.

cadillac_blues 0

i find myself in that situation a few too many times....can't wait for the Sims 3!!!!!

Comments

I can't wait for the sims 3! But yeah, try to do real people things every once and a while.

OH MY GOD WE ARE LIKE TWINS. me too, me too. i have like generations of sims planned out. ahahaha. **** our lives.

I love The Sims 2 :) best game ever.

YDI for being a failure in life. Absolutely pathetic

The annoying thing is, I submitted an FML that was almost EXACTLY like this three months ago, and it got rejected. Wtf. Anyway, yes, that has happened to me too. Although it's not that strange if you're a master at that game. I say FYL and YDI at the same time. I've long since learned (but have done nothing yet) that you need to actually DO shit to have it happen to you. I agree with #1 though: Sims 3 in less than a month! C'mon, get pumped!

usmeagles 0

Wow, number 14 and 18... thats all I have to say....wow. Your really going to tell someone you've never met to commit suicide?? I've never met you but i'm willing to bet money that you guys are pretty pathetic yourselves.

Okay i am getting tired of reading the stupid posts where people complain that their virtual life is better than their real life!!! Stop complaining and do something with your life geez!!!!!!!! I'm sorry that your life is so boring, but I don't want to read about it. Especially since I have already read it a million times before! If you hate your virtual life so much, then just stop playing!

i love the sims 2! so excited for sims 3 lol

The game is so pointless... like go out side and live ur own life...

OmgItsAnaBeatriz 0

Omg, I Fing Love The Sims 2 :D!!! Not So Crazy About The Sims 3 Though =/ I Find It Too Fake (Personal Opinion) But People Who Do Want the Sims 3, Enjoy ^_^ Sorry Dude, I Guess that's Life D: