By sadman - 05/02/2011 07:16 - United States

Today, I had a date with a girl I'd been seeing for about a month. When I got home, I saw her facebook status changed to "In a relationship". This made me kind of excited, until I realized it wasn't with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 023
You deserved it 3 792

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mintcar 9

You were " seeing " her for a month. That doesn't mean you were in a relationship. You probably wanted to take thing slow and I'm sorry it ended the way it did. FYL, but next time make sure you communicate.

Comments

KiM1314 0

Aw! Poor OP. She wasn't worth your time, though.

youfailed18 0

So, she was talking to someone else too? That's not a crime. You weren't in a relationship with her. Don't limit yourself from the get-go OP.

And THIS is why you read the goddamned FML and use your shriveled up, dusty excuse for a brain before you comment. He clearly states they had been dating for a month. This wasn't a random hookup. And what signs should he be looking for? Another guy's pubes on her toilet?

you know you're a redneck.. when your girlfriend has a bigger penis than you do.

A) This isn't funny. B) This made no sense. C) What the hell are you smoking? D) At least you used "your", "you're", and "than" correctly. E) See A and B

it does make sense. get your panties out of a bunch and don't let everything offend you. he's saying that she's a bigger "player" than him. he just chose an "interesting" way of saying so.

No, it still doesn't make any sense, assface. And thanks so much for reminding me just how silly it was in the first place. Your explanation makes even less sense. Why the need for your parentheses? What the hell does penis size have to do with being a player? And what does any of it have to do with being a goddamned redneck? And why would you think I was offended? And where the **** do you get off telling me what can and can't offend me? Are you glad you stuck your nose in now?

you're an idiot doc because you don't even know the difference between quotations and parenthesis. dumb a*s.

You are correct in that I misidentified the quotations as parentheses, and I'm a little ashamed that I missed that. Does that make me a dumbass or an idiot, or just someone who had been awake doing a trauma shift for 36 straight hours and maaaaaaybe a little tired? Would that excuse me for my transgression? It doesn't change the fact that your "explanation" was completely incoherent. **** you, shit-for-brains. Now I'm ******* offended, you goddamned troll. I hate myself for feeding into this, but I'm in a bad mood today.

FYLDeep 25

Another guy's pubes in her mouth. That's when you know there's someone else.

kwarrior66 0

and this is a bad thing? (nice pic by the way)

sourgirl101 28

It's not a bad thing, if that's what you are looking for. But I know a lot of guys that want to be in a relationship with a "faithful" girl.