By Anonymous - 22/07/2015 11:52 - United States - Garland

Today, while on my Dad's computer, I looked through the browser history to find the name of a website I'd visited on it the other day. I soon found out he watches a staggering amount of downright frightening incest porn. I'm disturbed on so many levels. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 976
You deserved it 3 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Serves you right for searching someone else's browser history! Hahaha

Never look through someone else's browser history. I learned my lesson the hard way too.

Comments

Well that's uncomfortable. Teach him to use an incognito browser.

dannnngthatsux 19

That there's a compliment sweetie! Daddy loves you!!

A similar thing happened with my dads iPad yesterday. I was trying to settle a dispute about the name of a certain popcorn brand. Never EVER. type po... Into a mans computer.

When I saw my dad's tablet history and I was shocked and disappointed at the **** he watched. Then I realized I was shocked and disappointed in myself because I watch the exact same ****. Then I was happy because I'm just like my dad. Then I was concerned because I might grow up to be like him..

Try to investigate more. Perhaps it's brother/sister incest in which you're out of the fantasy.. If it's father/daughter incest I strongly suggest that you seek professional help! Or at least do more research on whether those fantasies are necessarily associative or dissociative. I'm dead serious and not being sarcastic.

llamingo 8

Don't forget that the people in the video aren't actually related they just do that to attract people who are into that but just because he watched it doesn't mean he's actually into incest

Unless said **** is of underage children I would suggest just keeping an eye on his behaviors. If he acts in a way that makes you uncomfortable, seek outside help. That said, fantasies about taboo sexual subjects don't necessarily mean the person will pursue them. As long as it won't hurt anyone, it really isn't anyone's business what people do with their genitals. Consent, and unimpaired ability to give it, with knowledge of what they are consenting to- as long as those are present, people shouldn't intrude.

Like staying away from his dad's browsing history would make the bigger, more alarming issue disappear.

You sure it wasn't just an episode of Game of Thrones? Those Lanisters....