By anonymousyo - 24/04/2015 22:04 - United States - Vacaville

Today, I found my son's porn. I would sit him down for a talk, but the genres were so disturbing that I'm afraid to even ask about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 146
You deserved it 4 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

May I ask what the genre was? Many of us are wondering and it may not be as bad or uncommon as you think.

Comments

There is nothing wrong with watching ****, and everyone has their preferences. It's natural and part of every teenager's life.

as long as the **** was in a legal way I agree with #1. I couldn't watch my parents straight in the eyes again if they ever talked to me about my ****. it's a private thing and I have reasons not to share it with my family.

Agree, just let him watch he's a teenager he'll grow out of it.

So long as it's not child ****, leave him be

My mom once had a talk with me about that...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Where on earth did you ever get the notion that **** is something that anyone grows out of #52?

He's a child so what do you expect 78

Ava_Darkflame 26

#107: what. the. ****. I'm scared, I'm being serious, i feel very frightened. What. the ****. Is wrong with you..?

Though, it might be natural to explore one's sexual desires if he is watching something that is disturbing like OP says (for example, hardcore rape **** or not child **** but **** where it depicts young children, I.e. really young looking 18 year olds) then that might be something to address before he develops unrealistic and skewed views of sex.

"really young looking 18 year olds", while the production might be questionable in the first place, would be right in a teenagers age group, so not disturbing at all. Children on the other hand would be very disturbing indeed, and illegal.

Unless its **********...don't forget about **********.

metal dan, 1 guy 1 jar. normal stuff really.

#10 I will never be the same now that I've read what a Metal Dan is

1dvs_bstd 41

japanese girls puking in each other's mouth, brazilian fart ****, ***********.. standard stuff, really.

Alright guys, place your bets on what you think it is. I'm going to place a bet with clown ****.

#50, put me down for rape. I don't see anything else that would make his mom scared. OP is female, because I doubt his dad was going through his son's stuff.

necrophilia, murder..the best Shit in town;)

I hope that the OP does reply. Just curious what they consider messed up.

Although if it is rape fantasy **** where it is consensual i don't see anything wrong with that - it is no worse than other types I think.

Balloon popping or pregnant amputees. Calling it right now.

I wouldn't say bondage is THAT disturbing

Could be almost anything from incest, rape fantasy, bondage, ball kicking, BDSM, Hentai, midgets, ***********, extreme stuff like pain Olympics/1 guy 1 jar/2 girls 1 cup, scat, pee, amputees... There's an endless list.

I'm going to guess My Little Pony ****. That stuff is far more common and popular that cartoon horse **** has any right to be.

When your worst problem is knowing a bunch of genres of disturbing ****...honey, you've got it made.

I... I just found out what metal Dan was... I can't describe how disturbed I am.

I will say I'v watched some messed up genres, but it was of a "Whats this".

I'll go with cannibalism. Just because nobody has come up with it yet and it's pretty disturbing. (I don't even know for sure if there is **** about it, but I'm going with rule #34 here.)

dannnngthatsux 19

#173, cannibal **** exists, look up vore-ism or vorism. Acting out fantasies of being eaten (sometimes live sometimes not.)

Oh my god #10 you just put me in the most uncomfortable 20 seconds of my life in which I read the urban dictionary article describing what Metal Dan is.

#180 I'm not going to look that up, I want to keep my breakfast down. Thank you for that info though, and for further confirming rule #34!

TallMist 32

I looked up Metal Dan and... Ugh... Why? Just why?

I should have never looked up Metal Dan....

Probably has a sick scat fetish. Oh, and who could forget felching? And strawberry shortcakes?

nah see my money is on incestuous murder rape

It might be hard but if your sons **** genres are that troubling or disturbing, you should probably sit him down for a talk anyways

I'd say having your mother talk to you about it will scare him straight, or at least make him better at hiding it. My brother once got caught torrenting **** by my mom and it was like a Soap Opera, she was screaming "IT'S NOT REAL!" And my brother responded "It was a moment of weakness!" Classic.

"A moment of weakness", OMG that is beautiful! ????

Jthewat 22

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

so where is the point of talking to him? just let him do his thing for himself. as long as no one gets harassed by his behavior there is no reason to talk to him.

Just let it be, it'll only make things awkward to talk about it. Teenagers watch **** it's nothing to worry about.

Avoiding an awkward conversation with your kid is bad parenting when it is a conversation that needs to happen.

I agree, but I doubt discussing **** is a conversation that needs to be had.

You don't need a to sit down with your kid to talk about ****. Its a natural thing for a teen to do. He isn't getting anyone pregnant it's not quite the same as the sex talk

However, it still could totally distort his thoughts about sex and expect weird shit in the bedroom or desensitize him

what if it's incest mom ******* ****? what if he wants to **** his whole family in one big ******* orgy....

I've been in this situation before and I can say that I did NOT need to have that talk. if he gets stupid ideas about sex he'll learn it along the way. If his morals start getting ****** up then yeah, talk to him

Unless it's illegal or he has a whole folder devoted to little sister rape or something similarly disturbing I wouldn't say anything. I think it honestly better people are home safely beating it than getting out there actually doing some of these things.

Well most people can agree that conversation does NOT need to happen at all, and that the mother should let it go. There's nothing she needs to talk to him about.

May I ask what the genre was? Many of us are wondering and it may not be as bad or uncommon as you think.

Maybe you should talk to him. Not about the **** itself, because every teenage boy watches ****, but about the disturbing topics. Those could possibly influence his actual opinions about sex.

Denial is a slippery slope my friend. Don't worry you're safe here, we won't judge you.

Some of us READ our ****, thank you very much.

He's probably on Fetlife if the genres were that "out there" in your opinion. You should totally go browsing and learn about them. You never know, you might be into it.

Yeah, but letting someone find certain genres could spell a disaster. If it's anything to do with children, dead people, gore, that kind of stuff definitely needs talking about before it gets out of hand.

Awkward is normally adult babies, feet, furries, tentacles and things like that. It's probably not serious.

Fetlife is a fetish social networking site basically, where people meet up, they often have event nights (like a dungeon, been to a couple and they're very interesting), and folk discuss BDSM and the likes without any worrying.

It is really common for men to have their links pretty much from the get go. It is important you talk to him about how **** and sex aren't the same thing and if you aren't brave enough to say more then Dan Savage's podcast and blog are invaluable resources. He talks to people about how to explore their kinks safely and consensual you and which ones to avoid because the risks really aren't worth it. He also covers general relationship advice but he is a very positive influence for those outside the norm.

The best conversation you can have is, is about why he gravitates towards that type of fetish. It may be awkward but also very eye opening to the man your son is becoming.

To all of you moms, stay the **** out of your son's browser history unless they are under 12, dads already know whats up. If anything **** teaches youth that sex can be recreational and use of contraceptives is effective.

Depending on the type of ****, anyway. Some can be interpreted as "people like being hit during sex, I can force this on people, if I do this I will be guaranteed sex" that kind of stuff. If you don't check it's okay first, it's definitely gonna end up badly. **** also teaches people that as soon as you touch someone's hair they will start moaning, and they will ****** in 20 seconds.

28 his form of **** could be snuff films. That deserves a talking to. Brains develop until a person is 20, so it's important OPs parent is teaching the right things during this time.