By Anonymous - 22/07/2015 11:52 - United States - Garland

Today, while on my Dad's computer, I looked through the browser history to find the name of a website I'd visited on it the other day. I soon found out he watches a staggering amount of downright frightening incest porn. I'm disturbed on so many levels. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 976
You deserved it 3 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Serves you right for searching someone else's browser history! Hahaha

Never look through someone else's browser history. I learned my lesson the hard way too.

Comments

tehdarkness 21

This is a tough one: YDI for looking through the history, but FYL for now knowing that. No matter how you came about the information, no one deserves to know that. I'd go to a couple therapy sessions if I were you.

love all the people saying it's their fault for going through someone else history, they didn't, they looked for a website they used on that computer that they happen to share with their father who covienently forgot to clear his searches.

YDI for looking through someone else's internet history withouth being prepared to encounter disturbing ****, but FYL for not having a dad who's considerate enough to use incognito mode on a computer he shares with his kids.

tiredofwaiting 25

I did that once too. I learnt my lesson real fast!

I'm all for Bro-Sis relationships (but hey i'm an only child), but Daddy's girl stuff just makes me sick.

theamazingd 17

Yes, he should be using incognito, but if you're using chrome, another option would be the function that allows you to switch users on the browser. That way, you can always browse under your own google account, and look at only your own stuff.

Axel5238 29

Some fantasies whether or not they act on them it is still very disturbing. Just cause someone doesn't act on the fantasy doesn't mean something isn't wrong. I remember the FML where a girl found incest **** written by the brother and the description of the girl was pretty much her and people defended it. Incest regardless of acting on it or not is just creepy by any regard, being a furry would be better at this point.

TallMist 32

Just because it's disturbing doesn't mean there's anything wrong. It's just fantasy. It's like saying something is seriously messed up if you enjoy killing in a video game. There isn't. Because it's just fantasy.