By foutu - 21/02/2010 11:52 - France

Spicy
Today, while my wife was watching me get undressed she said "Bloody hell, you really are getting a beer belly. And it makes your already tiny willy look even tinier." All her accusations are true. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 756
You deserved it 7 729

Same thing different taste

Comments

ThuhBoss 0

If you lose thirty pounds, you'll grow an inch. It's a lose-win situation.

XNEMESIS82X 0

put it in her ass, I bet it's "little" enough as she says to shut her f in trap. tell her after she's done crying her ass smells

Maybe you should be honest about your wife looks and then write a FML about how she won't stop crying for weeks.

She deserves it for marrying someone with a tiny penis, yuck!

after all polite failed attempts to get your fatass drunk husband to stop drinking and lose weight, belittle his penis.

YDI, I hate beer bellys. and haha u have a baby penis. fail!!!

perdix 29

A little off-topic, but in the countries where "willy" means "penis," when the movie "Free Willy" came out, did the male prostitutes panic?

I just had to remind my customers that you get what you pay for.

perdix 29

I've got no doubt, CMH, that your clientele has discriminating tastes, but that there is a large target demographic out there that will sample the free wares, without regard to the inferior quality. NB: The words "large" and "target" were not chosen accidentally. ;)

perdix 29

I thought White Phosphorus was merely incendiary.

skyeyez9 24

Even though size is genetic and beyond your control, you could lose weight to get rid of the fat your dick is hiding in. Trim the pubes as well. Get online and read about improving your technique in bed, so your wife will be too busy having orgasms to complain about your 'tiny willy.'

luvmuffin10 0

Who cares if it is tiny you can still have sex with it right?!