By Ladycakes - 04/06/2012 10:13 - United States - Altamonte Springs

Today, while in bed, I tried to explain how overworked and unappreciated I feel doing all the housework to my fiancé. It was only when I'd finished my long rant that I realized he had been asleep almost the whole time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 829
You deserved it 6 913

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BubbleGrunge 18

Umm no 20 you have half of that statement wrong. Yes, you are right; no one should use sex as a punishment, but if he cheats that is not her fault. Don't justify cheating as ok, it never is. If you have to cheat then you need to end a relationship.

Comments

Pick a good time to talk, and in bed is not the time for that conversation. YDI, if you want consideration, you need to give some.

Who says he's pretending?? Guy might actually be sleeping.. Js

and you didn't pour water on him because....? Throw his dirty underwear/clothes in the bin and throw dirty dishes in his bed if he is too lazy to clean up after himself. He will soon learn.

Just know when you marry him, it's going to get worse. Seriously.

Beds aren't really the place to have long discussions...

i wouldnt wanna listen to that shit either

And I doubt anyone would want to be with -YOU- with that attitude, either. Lololololloolll..........

devonlo85 4

lol, my bf does that ALL THE TIME!!! i feel ur pain... hey- FML2 =/

Having a serious conversation while in bed going to sleep, never a good idea!!! I'm going through the same thing with my live in boyfriend and our two roommates. I'm on sick leave from work for surgery and they expect me to clean up after them, that means cleaning everything almost daily. I ask for help and get nothing until I threaten to do something strenuous and difficult on my own (which we all know docs have ordered me not to do). Then stuff gets done for a night. Good luck OP....good luck.

Rainbowbright99 4

He is tired too... Tired of hearing your whining.

jeremy4719 0

Maybe he's tired of your b!tching...