By Ladycakes - 04/06/2012 10:13 - United States - Altamonte Springs

Today, while in bed, I tried to explain how overworked and unappreciated I feel doing all the housework to my fiancé. It was only when I'd finished my long rant that I realized he had been asleep almost the whole time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 829
You deserved it 6 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BubbleGrunge 18

Umm no 20 you have half of that statement wrong. Yes, you are right; no one should use sex as a punishment, but if he cheats that is not her fault. Don't justify cheating as ok, it never is. If you have to cheat then you need to end a relationship.

Comments

Don't do all of the housework for him. It's "HOUSEWORK." All members of the "HOUSE" needs to pitch in, not just the females. Make that sexist pig do some work. Think about how much worse it could get once you guys get married.

thewanderer02 15

trust me reading all the way through. it has a great ending. I had this problem... except it was the other way around... get home from work and listen to her yell at me about doing the housework and how I should do most of it... um...I was at work... you were home,,,your son (not mine,,,for those that are curious,I have no kids of my own,i do want some kids in the future though) anyway her son at daycare all day which I paid for and she did dishes and watched TV all day, which i paid for. she did nothing else. nothing else... anyway long rediculous story short............ I left her after only...drumroll... 1 month. yes I'm a smartass.lol I've also had relationship where I was at home and the girlfriend worked... we had no kids, anyway ,luckily that was just for 2 months. I was going insane just cleaning all day... but look here's the point. if you're the one at home man,woman,or whatever(so many genders these days lol) you clean the house. if you're the one at work. they clean the house. if you have a kid and are home with the kid... do as much as you can, but don't complain at the one that has been at work all day about how you couldn't get anything done. and if you don't have the kid one day while the other is at work,,, relax part of the day then do some work. after I left the worst girl I had ever been with- the one mentioned in the beginning of this story- , I got back with my true love. we don't have kids. we share the housework and both have jobs. and we dont bitch at each other. we figurw shit out like adults. thanks for reading.