By Ladycakes - 04/06/2012 10:13 - United States - Altamonte Springs

Today, while in bed, I tried to explain how overworked and unappreciated I feel doing all the housework to my fiancé. It was only when I'd finished my long rant that I realized he had been asleep almost the whole time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 829
You deserved it 6 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BubbleGrunge 18

Umm no 20 you have half of that statement wrong. Yes, you are right; no one should use sex as a punishment, but if he cheats that is not her fault. Don't justify cheating as ok, it never is. If you have to cheat then you need to end a relationship.

Comments

All that wasted time. Just deprive him of sex for a while.

uumlaut_strohson 3

why would you try and put that on some one when they are clearly asleep?

Caliborn_06 11

If he's supporting her and she's just a freeloader, housework is a good form of exchange.

Should have been sorting this out during the day, not when the guy is tired and trying to get a peaceful night sleep.

daltonromanowski 11

There's a little thing in sociology called the Second Shift, which dictates that one spouse who works outside of the home still needs to lend a hand around the house too. Housework is a huge obligation and everybody that lives in said house should be helping around the place, no matter how many hours you work at your job. It doesn't make a difference. Housework is a family duty, not just a "wife" thing.

Epikouros 31

Sociology dictates how we should live? Are you serious?

If he is the only one working, he shouldn't have to take care of the home as well.. The FML doesn't state whether or not she works, but I totally disagree with your comment. House work is not nearly as tough time consuming as a real job.

You deserved it fur being a terrible girlfriend.

why do women do that? if she isn't working and he is she can do the stuff at home now if they are both working **** him