By badteacher - 24/10/2010 05:26 - United States

Today, while I was substitute teaching a middle school class, a boy, named Chris, refused to get in the boy's line for the bathroom. After I had said, "Chris, what makes you think you're a girl?" in a very loud voice, one of the other students said "She is a girl." I've scarred a child for life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 849
You deserved it 52 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sccrismyantidrg 4

Lolz next FML "Today, I got fired from work for making a 5 year old sob uncontrollably"

Comments

sammyderose123 0

You know, in this teacher's defense, my son has a friend who plays, fights, acts and dresses like a boy and its a girl. If you didn't know already that she was in fact a 'she' you would mistake her for a he.

spartan_girl 0

I've seen kids that look quite gender neutral, so I can understand the confusion. I think OP didn't handle the situation very well, though...

Fortuitous 0

It was probably submitted last night. Every FML has to start with "Today,"

With some kids it's really hard to tell. A friend of my friend's husband's visited recently and it took me a long time to figure out he was a she. If she didn't have boobs there'd be no way to tell.

fyl for lining kids up for a bathroom break in middle school.

If the teacher really thought Chris was a boy, then why would she let Chris go into the girls bathroom? She was only being careful. A boy trying to get into the girls room seems like a very middle-school type stunt to pull. However, the way she questioned her gender was rude.

Fortuitous 0

This comment is now irrelevant.