By badteacher - 24/10/2010 05:26 - United States

Today, while I was substitute teaching a middle school class, a boy, named Chris, refused to get in the boy's line for the bathroom. After I had said, "Chris, what makes you think you're a girl?" in a very loud voice, one of the other students said "She is a girl." I've scarred a child for life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 849
You deserved it 52 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sccrismyantidrg 4

Lolz next FML "Today, I got fired from work for making a 5 year old sob uncontrollably"

Comments

celsybug 0

ouch. Lol. Did he/she look like a boy or something?

skyeyez9 24

Even if a girl is dressed tomboyish, I can tell if she is a girl in boy's clothing. It isn't that difficult.

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt. Google it, and you will see the fail in your comment.

I have a friend specifically who's name is Amanda and honestly looking at her, you would never think she was a girl. She has short hair and always wears loose clothing and does look like a boy. Sometimes kids know from early on they want to be the opposite gender

marsmallowsrule 0

that's ****** up man that's horrible

auto_da_fe 2

Who's to say the girl isn't really a male-to-female transgender? I'm being serious here, btw. It's difficult to pass before any real treatment is started.

wow you're fricken mean. get some glasses so you won't make a kid cry next time.

I've done worse, sadly. I thought a kid at kindergarten was a girl for weeks. "She" had long plaited hair, earrings and a gentle nature - she was always giving me hugs and preferred to play with the girls. "Her" name was Justice, which I'd never heard before. We got along fine, until the day I complimented "her" mother on her lovely little girl and got a filthy look. Later a teacher informed me that Justice was, in fact, a boy. For the next few days I tried really hard to think "boy" when I saw "her", but it was almost impossible. Anyway, a few days later he got a haircut. I felt awful, but seriously... I had NO idea this was a boy.

You are the WORST PERSON I'VE VER HEARD OF!!!