By Anonymous - 19/02/2010 20:36 - United States

Today, I discovered that when business is slow at my family-owned store, my daughter and another employee make a habit of sneaking away to the back room. I have literally been paying this kid to screw around with my daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 453
You deserved it 5 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IDK how to break it to you easy... I think your daughter is becoming a ****.

Comments

Dogman332 0

I think we're missin a part of the story. The other employee is the Op's son because it's a family-owned store. You're paying your children to perform incest.

Reyo 2

That's what I was wondering 47...it's not very "family owned" if you allow people outside of the family to work there, which means one of two things...it's not family owned, or lots and lots of wincest.

lexie206 0

uhh, his family OWNS the store.. that doesn't mean other people don't WORK there..

@51 I know that, but this FML makes you think doesn't it.

And considering that the Op is from Iowa, I think the chances are very high that the "other employee" is actually a part of the family.

MetroidSlayer01 8

@18, he doesn't have to **** himself, remember. he has his bosses daughter. Pay attention.

You guys are all idiots. Straight up. Either that, or you're playing along with a very bad joke. Family-owned doesn't mean you can't hire outside people, it means it is "Mom

nice to see my comment only showed up halfway. oh well.

MetroidSlayer01 8

@72, Look, it's Mr. Headupmyass here to make himself feel better by correcting people on FML in the most "I'm god" like way and his side kick **** YOU!!!

Maybe she failed to mention that it's also family-operated. Sorry for trying to make an incest joke. Pull the tree trunk out of your asses along with the dicks that are also in your asses.

it would be more likely if he was from west Virginia

If it is family operated the OP better be looking for a psychiatrist and stop wasting time here. :p

Reyo 2

Jesus **** that's the last time I try to play along with a joke...

bcns 0

wow 76 your a ****** asshole u fag

#47. his family owns the store, dosent matter who works there he's just saying that he owns it

AnonymousGalifrey 1

no the company is family owned not family run or op means a small business

AnonymousGalifrey 1

hey dont say fag thats insensitive to butt pirates!

you can fire her from the job but u can never fire her from a ******* so either way keep them as employees better 4 u just saying.

Did you kill them both? He he, I bet you did, here, take a cookie * Hands OP a cookie*

seriously, I just wanna get a giant sized fly swatter and swat her. She's an annoying little bug who never shuts up.

sourgirl101 28

Ya but if she gets knocked up by him it'll really be a family owned store. Nice to know there are still jobs with benefits.

urlifesfked 0

**** you I'm from Iowa and you are thinking of Arkansas

I don't get it, is the problem that she is screwing around at work or that she is screwing around? If it's the latter, what's the problem? They're teens, they screw. It happens. Just make sure she's safe and become aware that you're daughter is growing up.

Steps to stop that: 1. Set up security cameras all around your store. 2. If you are paying him, pay him for actually WORKING. (Use the cameras to find out) 3. Lower his pay check by 10% every time he decides to **** your daughter. 4. Pay a guy to try and rob the store of a minor object ($100) while the person leaves his post and slacks off. Then take the cost of the stolen items cost out of his paycheck. 5. Tell him you will beat the shit out of him if he ever repeats his actions one more time. 6. Fire him.

brasilbabe 0
bettadenne1 0

so basically u gave ur daughter an escourt? good parenting

prop up a cardboard box with a stick and put some lube under it. problem solved. you're welcome.

IDK how to break it to you easy... I think your daughter is becoming a ****.

She sure is becoming a ****. Install a camera and you'll have leverage on her for quite some time. She'll lead her life exactly as you tell her to if she doesn't want all her peers, school mates etc to know exactly how well she performs at work.

honestlove11 0

haha :) yep. a definite skankbag.

that would sooo suck! But if she really was a ****, then wouldn't she want it up there? So other guys would be like, ohhhhhh yahhhhhh? Lets go? Just wonderingggg! (:

This is so illegal in so many ways, most notably because it would be CHILD PORNOGRAPHY if she's underage. But yeah, it's a great idea if you've always wanted a place on the sex offender registry!

NGM_47 0

I wonder how you discovered this? Did it end in a 3-sum? lol just kiddin!