By Anonymous - 24/02/2013 19:58 - United States - Everett

Spicy
Today, while I was shaving my nether regions, my trimmer slipped and ate a chunk out of my balls, right beside a vein. I've been bleeding on and off for an hour, and the New Skin I tried isn't able to dry quickly enough. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 231
You deserved it 8 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Umm .. Shouldn't you get some medical help?

Comments

AgentSmith79 9

Douse it with lemon juice. It will help you forget about the bleeding.

PaddyCake 2

What you need to do is hold your balls above your head to slow the blood flow.

Why even shave your balls? So pointless.

Man...I almost felt your pain here...

Put some ground cinnamon on it. Sounds crazy I know but it will stop the bleeding.

conman531 23
kaileylovesyew 4

You deserve it for calling your balls your "nether regions"

I'd love to read what DocBastard thinks of this. But I'm quite sure you should go and see one irl, too.

A word of advice. If you are going to use minecraft words (nether), then you probably won't need to shave anything. No woman likes a minecraft geek.

uhnevermind 24

"Nether" isn't a Minecraft word. It's a word meaning "below", and it's been around for centuries. Get your facts straight before you try to insult people.

hazardmuffin 21

Sounds more like you're the minecraft nerd, not OP. That or uneducated.

The phrase "nether regions" waaaaaaay pre-dates Minecraft, and even my grandparents used it. And since you're the one who pointed out the link anyway, it sounds like you're more likely to be a "minecraft geek" than OP. Besides which, I'm a woman and I couldn't care less; I'd prefer that to a guy who's into Grand Theft Auto and the like...

Even if the OP's vocabulary is an indication that they play Minecraft, (which it doesn't seem to be, as "nether regions" is a commonly used albeit slightly archaic term for the genitals) that idiotic "all women hate geeks/nerds/gamers" stereotype is patently untrue. Girls play games too!