By davetherave1983 - 09/09/2015 05:09 - United Kingdom - Manchester

Spicy
Today, after carefully, and might I say, expertly removing all the hair from my girlfriend's genitals, she decided to try and "Nair" my balls. 24 hours later and I still can't walk properly and my balls look like they were involved in a severe kitchen incident. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 891
You deserved it 5 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I thought everyone had read that amusing amazon review from the guy who nair-ed his balls. I believe it ended with 'DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.'. The internet is trying to help you man.

Redoxx_fml 22

Just what kind of kitchen accidents do you get into?

Comments

Men think they know everything,

Except that it was his girlfriend that did it XD

I've used nair before and followed the directions carefully and still got really bad burns. And I don't have sensitive skin, nor was I allergic to any of the ingredients.

Bit of a backfire in your statement there, 25

Except you don't apply it on sensitive areas like balls ..

Your missing one word there my GIRLFRIEND decided to nair

Misskreher 30

they make Nair for "down there"

Well that's one more thing off the bucket list...

I thought everyone had read that amusing amazon review from the guy who nair-ed his balls. I believe it ended with 'DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.'. The internet is trying to help you man.

Redoxx_fml 22

Just what kind of kitchen accidents do you get into?

I'm thinking that's far too innocent for this deal.

Just skip the balls or use scissors...you learned that that hard way..

That sucks but you also deserve it. The instructions for Nair clearly say NOT to use it there.

Only three reasons to nair ones balls, love, vanity, and a dare... Lesson learned, for you and the readers! Some icy hot would have helped soothe the injury ?. Cooking accident?! Don't cook bacon naked is a great rule. Learn that! I reiterate to the readers and you, read directions before plopping substances on ones genitals... It helps save FMLs.

If less people Naired their balls imagine how bored we'd be. There would be nothing to laugh at and make us feel better about our lives.

Maybe you left it on for too long or you're allergic to a certain chemical they use. I never have a problem with Nair lol. Feel better tho.