By vicgal - 14/08/2009 18:33 - Canada

Spicy
Today, while having sex I realized two things. First, I can't remember the last time my boyfriend gave me an orgasm, and secondly I think the curtains slightly clash with the duvet cover. I was more annoyed with the second one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 034
You deserved it 10 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They're your priorities, so why is this an FML? Perhaps the reason you're not enjoying sex is because you're lying there paying attention to the curtains?

brrrx 0

Sounds like you should start having sex in the dark...

Comments

Rarely do I agree 100% with what you say, but this time I do. It's not respectful at all to fake it.

nicole1123 0

lol. why the **** would it matter if they SLIGHTLY clashed anyway?

This sounds like something I might say, except that my boyfriend's never given me an ******. Ha.

freakazoid. So the curtains don't entirely match the bedspread... big whoop? GAH you're like my grandmother...

N3VVRmiNd 0

I think it's safe to say you're not French

kubagami 0

You need to learn how to "get" an ****** and stop waiting for your man to "give" you one.

Thumbs up. OP, how about you give him some guidance as to what you like? I hate when women complain "Oh my man can't get me off!" And they do nothing to try and improve it.

#125 does have a point. If something is wrong you'd do something to try fix it. Also, if you notice things like similarities in drapes and duvet covers then I guess you can't get off because you're neurotic. At least you didn't call it 'intercourse'!

stop taking it like a plastic **** doll and do something

iztrollinnn 0

What. The. ****. okay, you knew your boyfriend couldn't make you see jesus, and you still got into bed with him? did you think you could just lay there, judging 'sunkissed' from 'sunflower petal' yellows while he thrusted? you're either a fatass, a stuckup bitch or just plain lazy. how can you just lie there during sex, anyway!? is your ****** shock absorbant or something? YDI.

Wow... I think some one needs to stop laying there like a statue and actually get into. You ever think you're bf can't or won't get you off because you sit there like a useless log during all of it. God, don't just blame him when you were the one worried about matching colors or some bullshit. Stop being a whiny, lazy bitch and actually participate... maybe then your bf would make an effort to get you off!

The only person stopping you from orgasming- is you. The responsibility is not on your boyfriend. Either you need to communicate your needs better, or you need to find positions in which you are able to control your own ******. Either way, YDI