OCD

By Anonymous - 04/11/2009 13:53 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I decided to dress up sexy for my boyfriend. I put on cute undies and a corset because they made the most of my assets. The first thing my boyfriend said was, "The colours don't match." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 511
You deserved it 5 751

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shadowkillah 0

damn FYL!if my girlfriend did that to me I would be like hey sexy!!I wouldn't care about the color matching at all. anyways he doesn't appreciate what u do for him...so yeah FYL~

Do you guys seriously not have anything better to do than correct spelling and grammar on FML? Seriously, grow up. It's FML, not a literature digest.

Comments

shadowkillah 0

damn FYL!if my girlfriend did that to me I would be like hey sexy!!I wouldn't care about the color matching at all. anyways he doesn't appreciate what u do for him...so yeah FYL~

YDI for not making the colours match. xD

now you know that he gets turned on by matching colors :P

tacocannon99 5

it sucks. girls never do this, and when they do, they get dissed.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

At least get your facts straight before spouting off like a middle school teacher. To dress up functions as an infinitive phrase noun-object of the word "decided" in that sentence. Not that grammar even matters on FML, idiot.

Um, wanna talk about grammar? U don't put *an* in front of constonants u doofus brain! Tsk tsk to you bitch! BTW, the point of commenting on ppls FMLs is not so u can point out their spelling errors for your own self righteous enjoment.

Well...let's see. The letter "i" is not a CONSONANT (not constonant), so, "an" was actually appropriate. BTW, what exactly is "enjoment" ? (enjoyment, maybe?) Just thought I'd join in and hopefully end this pointless grammar lesson.

ABbaby 10

Well if you wanna keep being a dick about it pinkdancer was pointing out the fact that remysgal put "an" in front of the word "verb". V is not a vowel sooooo yeah

slushpup9696 12

That would be 'Grammar Police'. Sorry, I had to be a spelling Nazi. and when you said that you got Dream Police by Cheap Trick stuck in my head

perdix 29

Either you have a gay boyfriend, or your so-called "assets" really need to be concealed, not revealed. Or both.

I dunno, colours are pretty important. And colour coordinating is also kinda an easy thing to do, being sloppy is just lazy.

perdix 29

Maybe he wasn't referring to the colo(u)rs of the corset and "undies." What if her wild, untrimmed bush burst out of her thong and revealed that she does not have matching luggage?

hahahhaha maybe, maybe :D sure it could sound gay, OCD, busy bush, not hot looking, he's over sexed, just plain not into u, etc.... whatever the case is, its not normal. Next time u dont have something that matches just go nude! corset, no undies, & waxed pussy.... HOT!! ;)

Do you guys seriously not have anything better to do than correct spelling and grammar on FML? Seriously, grow up. It's FML, not a literature digest.

yaneliee 0

Thank you dear, its about time someone said something about these GRAMMAR FREAKS. Laaaaame. Yes i spelled "lame" with multiple "a's," now what are you lowlifes GONNA do?

hoops387 0

looks like he'll be spending a lot of time with himself instead

Dude what sane guy would care if they match? I'm calling gay on this one LOL

wairdt 5

Sounds like something I'd say. lol. I'm not gay. Just a little OCD about little things like that.

perdix 29

What a coincidence, wairdt, I also have CDO. It's the same a OCD, but in proper alphabetical order like it just has to be.

Silentknight 0

he's gay. gay gay gay. honestly, read it again. she put on her sexiest lengerie, and all he noticed was.. *über gay voice* that the colors, are clashinnnnng... if that's not gay, I don't know what is.