By vicgal - 14/08/2009 18:33 - Canada

Spicy
Today, while having sex I realized two things. First, I can't remember the last time my boyfriend gave me an orgasm, and secondly I think the curtains slightly clash with the duvet cover. I was more annoyed with the second one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 034
You deserved it 10 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They're your priorities, so why is this an FML? Perhaps the reason you're not enjoying sex is because you're lying there paying attention to the curtains?

brrrx 0

Sounds like you should start having sex in the dark...

Comments

Essentials 0

women expect men to give them orgasms are dumb. it works a lot better when you're into it. try communicatng with him instead of interior design.

doof_fisch 2

exchange your curtains for shades -- and maybe you'll be made in the shade.

Yeah, but does the *carpet* match the drapes?

star_ver 0

Lame FML is lame. Lrn2fuck, bitch. Edit: If he's given you one before but you just can't remember the last time, help him do what he did then that worked. It's not rocket science.

swodah 0

*LOL* I think U have to change "somethingS" in your life ( note the plural ;-)

Then ****** tell him! Women have no right to bitch and moan about their significant other not giving them orgasms if they don't try to do something about it. If he obviously can't do it on his own, then help him figure out how to hit the spot. ******* tard.

Gave you an ******? It's not all his job, y'know! You have to work at your pleasure, too. Maybe it'd be better if you were into the sex with him, instead of staring at the curtains and duvet cover. Geez. Talk to him about the sex.. not like having an ****** all the time is that big of a deal, though- I'd rather have amazing sex without an ****** than okay sex with one. I still feel just as satisfied afterward... I mean, its not like sex itself doesn't feel good, and if it doesn't to you... maybe you shouldn't have sex? Anyways, if the second bothers you more... then what's the problem? I'm not bothered at all if I can't have an ****** during sex... (note, 'I can't have one', not 'he can't give me one') and I don't consider it anything like 'my life is ******'... I think the REAL problem is you. I think the boyfriend should be posting FMLs instead of you... 'Today, I realized that my girlfriend is more interested in the interior design of a room than me when we're having sex. FML'

Bucinka 5

I agree, it's better to be annoyed at the second one. It's easier to give yourself an ****** than to make new curtains. Trust me, I've done both.

Bucinka 5

Actually, this whole thread reminds me of an old joke. Q: What's the difference between a hooker, your mistress, and your wife? A: A hooker says, "Faster, Faster!" Your mistress says, "Slower...slower!" Your wife says, "Beige." ("Yup...think I'll paint the ceiling beige.")

marlux 0

... well then you and your bf need to try, try again or u can get new curtains