By Anonymous - 14/10/2009 19:13 - United States

Today, I walked into a T-Mobile store to get a new phone. I wanted all of my numbers on my new phone, but the customer service rep had to transfer them. He said jokingly, "I understand. You don't want to lose your girlfriend's number." My girlfriend and I broke up two days ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 048
You deserved it 7 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

honesty not a big deal to me you may have gotten submitted but i am first so people who thumbs me dow nare jealous!!

Veritas143 0

You guys missed the whole story! He had sent out a newsletter to everyone he would ever come in contact with telling them about the break up, but the rep forgot to check his e-mails! He should have known! Then once the OP left the store he had to drive home and his gas tank was almost halfway gone! That means he'd have to fill it up again within the next 2 weeks! And then he got bit by mosquito! Jeeze guys have some sympathy!

bugmenotmofo 34
unfortunatetruth 0

this is really not an fml... O.P. pls move on!! if you've already broken up then its probably time that you move on with your life. theres a reason that some ppl dont make it to your future... I.E. --> She wasn't meant to be your gf still!! move on w/ ur life and love will strike wen u dont expect.

This was a waste of much time on everyone's part.

yashack 0

grow a pair and move on you pussface

#30 I actually laughed #127 it's called sarcasm. ever heard of it?

YDI for buying from T-Mobile. AT&T lets you transfer your numbers in about 30 seconds.

Nowhere in the FML does it say the numbers from his T-Mobile phone are un-transferable.

septemberlovebug 0

well, that certainly sucks! but who cares, im sure you can do much better than her anyways. and at&t is waaay better than t-mobile

PrinceTwilight17 0

Yeah well, I like sucking dicks, so whatever.

perdix 29

This would be an FML if. . . When the customer service rep got to your ex-girlfriend's number, he said, "Hey, where did YOU get the number of the cum dumpster me and all the other guys bone?"

That's only true if he were still dating her.

not if he had sex with her and they had stds haha

alexcabot 0

OMG, your life sucks SOOO much.