Handjob

By Anonymous - 20/11/2019 18:00

Spicy
Today, I heard my boyfriend masturbate next to me and then relieves himself on my bed sheets. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 046
You deserved it 896

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like he needs to wash the sheets. There's a cost to all fun.

Comments

Consider yourself lucky then -- I would've gone for the face shot myself.

KingAdrock 16

First offf the phrase "relieved him[them]self" does not usually refer to ejaculation. You make it sound like he pissed the bed. Secondly... so what? So he got some spooge on the sheets. Big deal. Who the hell in this day and age finds masturbation objectionable?

Sounds like he needs to wash the sheets. There's a cost to all fun.

Guess who's doing laundry TODAY?! (And, yes, it's him else he gets the floor, not even the sofa.)

Ewww he came on the bed sheets and then wants you and him sleep in the bed with the sperm sheets. That’s nasty!

Honestly this would be fine but: i dated someone who would always ********** and then wipe it on the same spot on the bed sheet. When it came off to get washed that corner was BROWN and HARD. sperm honestly stains.

i dont know the dynamic so nothing personal but why wouldn't you have joined in and helped him out? If rolls were reversed and i heard my gf going at it, i would definitely lend a hand, tongue or D. ;) just sayin.

Cameron Short 9

maybe should of offred to help and let him "relieve" himself in your mouth...no mess to clean up then