By vicgal - 14/08/2009 18:33 - Canada

Spicy
Today, while having sex I realized two things. First, I can't remember the last time my boyfriend gave me an orgasm, and secondly I think the curtains slightly clash with the duvet cover. I was more annoyed with the second one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 034
You deserved it 10 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They're your priorities, so why is this an FML? Perhaps the reason you're not enjoying sex is because you're lying there paying attention to the curtains?

brrrx 0

Sounds like you should start having sex in the dark...

Comments

@ #14 - you already said exactly what i wanted to say and so eloquently. in this case, it is the OP who should be dumped by the boyfriend.

Takes two to tango hon.... So are you thinking about replacing the curtains, the duvet, or your boyfriend?

honeydoodles 0

This is not so bad. If he doesn't make you ******, but you don't mind that much, how is this an FML?

pozest_illusion 0

...I love how emotional everyone is over this one... I don't mind, the FML made me laugh.

VampiressMiharu 0

This one's so simple it's awesome.

It would make this FML 947830x better if you posted this while he was going at it.

You call this an FML? It's more piss & whine about how shitty you think your sex life is. He's not getting you off so it's automatically his fault. Yet you just lie there like a dead fish and take it and come here later to complain. YDI for being such a selfish brat who only cares about her own pleasure. If he isn't pushing your buttons, then show him where the buttons are. Don't come here to complain and troll for sympathy from strangers. I hate this kind of passive aggressive behavior from women.

Then tell him to move out of your house, get another duvet, and get another boyfriend.

I love it, haha! lmfao! just switch up the curtains and the boyfriend. there you go, problem solved.

Well you could maybe help instead of laying there like a dead fish?