By vicgal - 14/08/2009 18:33 - Canada

Spicy
Today, while having sex I realized two things. First, I can't remember the last time my boyfriend gave me an orgasm, and secondly I think the curtains slightly clash with the duvet cover. I was more annoyed with the second one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 032
You deserved it 10 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They're your priorities, so why is this an FML? Perhaps the reason you're not enjoying sex is because you're lying there paying attention to the curtains?

brrrx 0

Sounds like you should start having sex in the dark...

Comments

well at least there is less pressure on your boyfriend, if you care more about blinds right in the middle it means you don't care about cumming, so it's kind of your fault for not helping him out and not caring enough.

ghapsees 0

yeah, I don't get how she says that she cares less about the ******. Like, why is this an FML if the important thing doesn't bother her??

lmmmr 0

Because she knows that it should.

YDI for not telling him what you want and just sitting there.

that happens to me too often I have to say. i know every dot the ceiling has. I dont complain though, i wasnt meant to have orgasms but it gets ridiculous sometimes.

ryoga 0

Communicate, communicate, communicate.

YDI for whining about how bad he is at getting you off to random people on the Internet instead of him. What the **** are we supposed to do? We're not the ones ******* you. And he's not a psychic either, so it's not like he's going to figure out what you enjoy and don't enjoy all on his ******* own.

You do realize that sex requires effort on both sides, right, you egocentrical, close-minded, and idiotic person? If your boyfriend can't give an ****** to you, it may be because of your own lack of focus and effort. So stop trying to force men to do all the work, and do your part too. That's the way to enjoy sex.

invisiblerabbit 0

i'll place my seed on your face. o, i am not a plant btw.

I like how you say "place" instead of something like "squirt." It sounds so... benign, like you're going to grab up your seed and just put it on her. Also, I like 19 and 20's comments.

Hate shit FMLs. You sound self-absorbed and a bitch. Go buy a vibrator and save your boyfriend the hassle of being with you.

Pastor_Rich 0