By vicgal - 14/08/2009 18:33 - Canada

Spicy
Today, while having sex I realized two things. First, I can't remember the last time my boyfriend gave me an orgasm, and secondly I think the curtains slightly clash with the duvet cover. I was more annoyed with the second one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 034
You deserved it 10 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They're your priorities, so why is this an FML? Perhaps the reason you're not enjoying sex is because you're lying there paying attention to the curtains?

brrrx 0

Sounds like you should start having sex in the dark...

Comments

candy62195 0

this is obviously so fake. it was actually embarrassing for ME to read it.

waterynuggets 0

I agree, or if this is real, the dumbass should participate instead of looking at the curtains.

Become a lesbian, then you can work on the carpets next.

thereitgo 1

I love the sudden influx of clever people on FML.

alex_vik 0

So you don't have sex for any reason then? If you're gonna have sex, at least focus on the ******* sex.

If every woman thought that way ("Oh, my mind/heart's not in it, I just won't bother"), there are countless husbands and boyfriends who would never, ever get laid. Well done, champ.

Well help the poor bastard out! You want an ******, get involved and give yourself one instead of staring at the wall. On the other hand, if you're just not interested in sleeping with him personally, you should do something about that too. Don;t just lie there ffs!!

YDI for thinking of Clay Aiken while with your boyfriend.

alex_vik 0

I don't know who the **** Clay Aiken is, but SHUT THE **** UP WITH THE LAME CLAY AIKEN JOKES

wow this wins the dumbest fml of the week award.

i was fooling around with xy, something happens. fml i realised i am too fat to do this and that. fml

You forgot "my crush who I have never admitted my feelings to is in love with someone else"