By littlelottie - 17/01/2012 17:04 - United States

Today, when I excitedly announced to my mother-in-law that I was pregnant, she looked at me with a blank expression and asked me who the father was. She's 45. She's not senile or suffering from dementia, but apparently just suffering from being a chronic bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 596
You deserved it 3 598

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have told her about it AFTER she had finished rounding up the rest of the Dalmatians, she might have been in a better mood then.

And now we see why the letters of "mother in law" rearranged spell "Hitler woman"

Comments

You should have told her that she is the father, followed by cackling madly and throwing a spoon at the wall.

Ins_Knie 2

Doesn't anybody else find it odd that - she says 'I am pregnant' instead of 'we are having a child' when talking to MIL? - MIL says that out of nowhere? - OP STILL hasn't answered the question? Perhaps MIL knows OP better and is onto something...

mariet_fml 23

That's one of the stupider things I've read today.

That is a valid comment. She could be a *****.

I would have been like u know who. So stop acting like a retard well ur probably not acting but still just go fudge urself or something and don't waste my time cuz I am happy right now

andrewsgirl2010 7

My mother in law did the same thing...

jasony0423 0

Are you a little bit of a ****? If not, ignore her. Of so, well, ydi I guess.

chubby_choco 17

Yeah, mother-in-laws do crap like that. Ignore the cow.

Chronic Bitchiness is a nationwide epidemic and nothing to joke about. Those suffering from chronic bitchiness do not realize how much of a bitch they are being, and so continue to be a bitch. While a total cure has still not been found, saying 'Bitch Please' could offer temporary relief. Also, a Bitch Slap to the face is extremely helpful. The other members of the households should eat only sandwiches that the bitch has made. Thank you for listening to this public service announcement.

skyeyez9 24

Did you know the term "mother in law" letters rearranged spells "Hateful **** of a woman who I wish would ******* die already."

anirbas2658 0