By littlelottie - 17/01/2012 17:04 - United States

Today, when I excitedly announced to my mother-in-law that I was pregnant, she looked at me with a blank expression and asked me who the father was. She's 45. She's not senile or suffering from dementia, but apparently just suffering from being a chronic bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 596
You deserved it 3 598

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have told her about it AFTER she had finished rounding up the rest of the Dalmatians, she might have been in a better mood then.

And now we see why the letters of "mother in law" rearranged spell "Hitler woman"

Comments

wriptidez 0

45 aint old... so no, no dementia. im sorry she was mean. congrats on your baby!

you guys...she is saying the MIL's age to say how she is young and couldn't be losing her memory due to age.

jen_h8119 4

When I found out that I was pregnant with my 8 year old daughter, my ex mother-in-law was with me. She looked dead in my eyes and said "There's no use in crying over spilled milk now". I said "Bitch, I'm not crying. I'm happy". And now she has nothing to do with my daughter and hasn't for the past 3 years.

ok first of all this person sound ****** crazy! and second, 45 doesnt make you a ****! my mom is 42 now and im 21, so if you actually think about; they r old enough to he married.

Get your pimp hand up, and keep it strong. You going to have to smack this bitch a few times in the future, at this rate.

Wait, am I the only one that took noticed of her mother-in-law's age? How old are you OP?

CheshireHalli 19

No, you are not the first person to notice the age. look at the 200 other comments addressing the age.

monnanon 13

My mum had me when she was 20 and my partners mum had him at the same age therefore my son, who was born when i hit 23 and his dad was 24 had two grannies under 45. I dont see anything slutty about have a kid when your 18 or older.

monnanon 13

Please stop freaking out about OPs age, for starters its her MIL, her age has no bearing on her own, secondly lots of people are born to mothers in their early twenties or late teens. I had my son when i was 23 my mum was 43 at the time. Seriously its not an unknwon thing to be a gran or grandad at 45

bizarre_ftw 21

Anyone who does things differently than your mother is wrong? You're going to have a rude awakening when you enter the real world honey

Um if your mother in law is only 45 how old are you? 19?!