By littlelottie - 17/01/2012 17:04 - United States

Today, when I excitedly announced to my mother-in-law that I was pregnant, she looked at me with a blank expression and asked me who the father was. She's 45. She's not senile or suffering from dementia, but apparently just suffering from being a chronic bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 596
You deserved it 3 598

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have told her about it AFTER she had finished rounding up the rest of the Dalmatians, she might have been in a better mood then.

And now we see why the letters of "mother in law" rearranged spell "Hitler woman"

Comments

KriiFahMoro 9

Wow, chronic bitch indeed... I honestly don't know what I would do in that situation. Except maybe giving her a swift punch in the nose... FYL

i have one of those on my hands too. execept my mother in law told me i should get abortion cause she doesnt need anymore grandbabies exspecially from me

gremlin_bros 19

I would have just pimp slapped the bitch and asked her if she was born that ******* stupid or did she have to work at it.

Wow. It would have taken all my self-control not to call that MIL a ****. I agree with others - your husband needs to be made aware, and honestly I would keep her at least arm's length away from the future baby. Let her know she can spend more time with her grandbaby once she's no longer suffering from a case of raging bitch mouth and be more respectful towards you. Or really, have your husband tell her - she obviously doesn't respect you enough to keep her thoughts to herself. No reason for you to stoop to her level.

lucyinthesky420 10

Maybe she's not a chronic bitch, she just doesn't like you and wants better for her son? But oh no, that could never be the case. ;)

I feel your pain. Don't let your child spend to much time alone with her. I'd withhold my child completely, but I'm bitter.

Track1991 0

Just go along w/ her rudness, she'll catch on that you can have an attitude too. Grow a backbone.

bchelle11 0

Stop freakin out over the age of the MIL. Shes not too young to be one. I'm 18. I can legally get married. She could be at least. 28!