By Anonymous - 18/10/2013 14:29 - United States - Worcester

Today, we had a safety meeting at my warehouse job. They had an entire power point based around their message, "Stop getting hurt; it costs the company too much money." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 518
You deserved it 4 219

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Genius! We could solve all world problems this way! Poverty in Africa: Stop being poor! Terrorism: Stop being violent! Brilliant stuff, OP. This shit's gonna change the world. Hope you took notes!

onealmxwilson 18

I can only imagine that a lot of accidents have happened for them to have a presentation about it. Sounds like unsafe working conditions.

Comments

Yeah, I try to discourage my subordinates from getting decapitated by a helicopter rotor. There's so much paperwork to fill out when it happens. It's such a hassle.

Fitzinator1995 13

Yeah, damn them! We need more companies that encourage their employees to get injured!

welp... its true! lol such is my friend. so stop trying to hurt yourself! ;) you're so selfish! :)~

"Stop getting hurt, it costs us to much money." Power point presentation brought to you by the people that gave you; "Report every incident, even the smallest papercut, to management imediately."

As long as they happen on the job. Otherwise you're on your own.

Was the presentation done by Homer Simpson?

RedPillSucks 31

that's called coming straight to the point!

PandaBurst 10

Well ya. It's kinda selfish of you guys to get hurt on the job. C'mon, just be perfect and never make a mistake. That's not hard now is it? You're costing them too much money!

Nice to know where the priorities are

klovemachine 24

It's all about the money $$$$ greedy corporate pigs :O

Those presentations aren't necessarily safe either. Search the web for "Death by PowerPoint".

Dodge4x4Ram 46