By (-__- ) ( ^.^) - 11/10/2013 21:00 - United States - Minneapolis

Spicy
Today, trying to be romantic, I started coming on to my wife while in bed, only for her to yet again say she wasn't in the mood. When I asked why she never is lately, she sarcastically blamed it on the government shutdown, then rolled over to go to sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 994
You deserved it 6 336

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Man, errbody gettin cockblocked by the government...

raininginseattle 9

Congrats #2. You must be getting screwed by the government instead.

Comments

mooseantlers 1

thats a shitty excuse. maybe asking her isnt the way to go, just gotta figure it out yourself like any resourceful person that cares about their sex life..

Dusty_Busters 15

STOP! hooker time! I'm jk, maybe talk it through.

Theres nothing wrong when someone doesn't want to have sex. Sex is not everything in a partnership.

You're right, but it is a big part, and being sarcastic or even worse lying about why you're not in the mood isn't a good way to communicate with a partner.

Yep, trust and communication is all you need. I don't even have to say no he knows and understands.

Octwo 16

Should try some foreplay before coming on your wife.

this is what you do !!! 1st. you cook her dinner ! 2nd. you get bottle of wine! 3rd. you put some nice music!!! 4th. you gotta look sharp!! and last but not least when dinner its done you grab your keys and you go out!!! you can thank me later when she f.... ur brains out !

1. Do not drink and drive..2. Personally after a meal i cant be bothered to go out till digested. So You go out 1st .... Then come home and do all that..

No government shutdown would stop me from being intimate with my hubby

drshn 22

aww, aren't you a sweetheart