Women be shopping, amirite?

By Anonymous - 15/07/2023 15:00

Today, we've been saving for months. I thought we were saving for a down payment. Apparently, to my wife, "down payment" means "Amazon Prime Day savings fund." We had over thirty grand, now we've got less than five. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 320
You deserved it 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does your wife have a mental health issue? because that's grounds for divorce time to return everything to Amazon and get your money back !!!

Take the rest of the money and send it to a divorce lawyer

Comments

Does your wife have a mental health issue? because that's grounds for divorce time to return everything to Amazon and get your money back !!!

Take the rest of the money and send it to a divorce lawyer

Where are you going store all that shit?

Blowing 25 grand on Amazon in one go is... You need to see if your wife needs serious mental health intervention. If she isn't having a major episode of some sort then that's divorce and looking into wether you can prove theft charges &/or sue your half of the cash back out of her. Definitely check she isn't having a serious breakdown first though.

what the actual **** are you ordering on Amazon for 25,000 literal dollars

return it all and move the money to a account she doesn't have access to. I'd rethink buying a house either her because she has spending issues that can lead to home foreclosure.

Return everything and divorce wasting that much money over a down payment shows a level of immaturity and irresponsibility with money that won’t change op and badly affect your financial future.