By Anonymous - 25/10/2012 19:43 - United States - Nutley

Today, trying to be nice, I asked my little sister how school was. She burst into a temper tantrum and screamed at me to fuck off. She's eight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 633
You deserved it 2 544

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kids are so sweet now a days. They're just the darnedest things. Such cuties.

Red flag right there. Maybe things aren't okay for her at school. Kids can be cruel.

Comments

KiddNYC1O 20

Give her a Twix or something.

This sounds like she truly growing up, to be a jersey girl.

Some kids nowadays need to get some whooping'. Back in my day if i did something bad (which I didn't that often because of the whooping. I did't get abused by the way :) ) they would say hey son come here. Me: yeah mommy? Mom: I know you went to bed late. Me: nooo Mom: turn around. Me: why Dad: just do it. Me: okay, is it a surprise? Parents: yeah, show us how you tie your shoes. Me: like this! Then bam on my butt cheek parents: why are you crying? Do you want o keep crying me: nnnoooo parents: stop then! Bam lol. Great memories :D Sorry for my bad grammar, i'm on my phone and it's pretty hard to fix what I messed up way back.

first: you're only 14, it's hard to take you seriously when you use the phrase, "back in my day." As if you weren't still a kid yourself. heck, im only 19 and i dont feel qualified to say haha. secondly: i got whooped as a kid for doing bad things as well. I think parents are justified in specific cases (as long as they dont over do it). but i never was hit for sleeping late. did you get hit for forgetting to brush your teeth too? maybe you should reconsider if you were abused or not.

I was't abused i'm sure and I know i'm only 14 and still a kid. Yes I did for not brushing my teeth. I got hit because I would go to bed on school days extremely late which would be at 1:00 am when I had to wake up at 6:30. I said back in my day because from my view or i my opinion things have change so much and i've so many kids act up and really rude to adults when i'm in public places. When I was younger i always saw kids laughing with their parents and not yelling obscenities at every one who walked by.

fireflygirl13 0

I wouldnt be laughing with my mom (dont live with dad) if she hit me. I hate reading so many comments on here saying how people should like hit their kids to make them be good. There r other ways to punish kids and make them be good than hitting and spanking. Like not letting them see friends or taking away phone or something like that. Hitting just makes them think its ok to hit people

Eventually they get used to it and don't care about those things. I know there are better things but hitting works the best, unless the kid likes it. I did't mean laughing after getting hit, I meant the parents or parent laughing at jokes and not the kid screaming like a banshee.

fireflygirl13 0

Thnx for proving my point. Kids that get hit think "hitting works best". This is why ppl shouldnt hit their kifs, it makes them think hitting is ok. I dont think she should even be punished for saying the f word. But if she actually did something bad (like hit someone) then take away her phone or ipod or tv or laptop or ipad or friends for a week. It sucks not having those things and u learn ur lesson

looking past the foul language and more on her attitude, she either gets away often with throwing tantrums and talking back, or she really had a ****** up day. there's not enough swings for everyone, and that can make or break a kids day.

80skid 15

Apparently it didn't go well.

Dude watch ur language around ur sister

reckless_blonde 5

She probably learned it from you. Hahaha

She's being bullied at school, hence the reaction.

Tbh, little girls are really something else at or around that age. I have a ten year old, and some of the little girls at her school are ridiculous. They talk and curse worse than I ever could. They have zero respect for their elders. When I was young, I couldn't even dream to curse in front of an adult. I blame alot of that on the parents, because some of them encourage that kind of behavior.

BriannaRWatson 13

How about you bend that child over your knee and spank her? What kind of parent are you that you tolerate that language?

OP is NOT the parent! Slow down and learn some reading comprehension before jumping straight to judging others.

fireflygirl13 0

Spank her cause she said a bad word? Wtf is wrong with you. Never have kids plz

BriannaRWatson 13

I'll do what I want with my children. A little spanking never hurt a child. You spank kids so they don't end up as spoiled brats or in prison. Spare the rod, spoil the child. That was a willful act of disobedience, there needs to be repercussions to her hateful actions. And yes I realized my mistake in calling OP the parent. Get over it, people make mistakes.

fireflygirl13 0

Again plz never have kids. If i was your kid i would prob kill myself

BriannaRWatson 13
fireflygirl13 0

Why would i? I love my mom. You are such a pyscho bitch nobody will ever ever ever ever love you, which is good cause that means u will never have kids to be a bitch to and end up hating u so much they kill themselves. Have fun dying alone :)

fireflygirl13 0

O i found you on facebook. Now i kno u will never have kids to be a bitch to. Nobody gonna hav sex with someone as ugly as u

BriannaRWatson 13
BriannaRWatson 13

And my mom is also dead. Want to try to stick your other foot in your mouth?