By Anonymous - 25/10/2012 19:43 - United States - Nutley

Today, trying to be nice, I asked my little sister how school was. She burst into a temper tantrum and screamed at me to fuck off. She's eight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 633
You deserved it 2 544

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kids are so sweet now a days. They're just the darnedest things. Such cuties.

Red flag right there. Maybe things aren't okay for her at school. Kids can be cruel.

Comments

YDI for letting her disrespect you without consequence. My brother's really spoiled in my family because of my parents and grandparents, but one look from me and he shuts up/does what he's told. I don't spank him or anything like that, I'm just strict with certain rules and doesn't let him get away with it. Kids need a degree of intimidation or they grow up too unruly.

SApprentice 34

She's probably already beginning puberty, especially if she's closer to nine than she is to seven. It begins around that point often times now. Almost every eight year old knows how to cuss, they just usually don't. If her hormones are going crazy, it could explain it. Or maybe she is beginning to develop some kind of anger related problem. Either that or your parents are just failing, OP. You should tell them about her outburst, so at least they're aware.

Makes me wonder where she learned that?

The ****? Someone needs to learn some manners! I would say,tell your mom

Chris_trolololol 2

**** your parent's lives, not yours.

adam_tajyar 10

She needs to be smacked. Each new general of kids seems to be getting worse then the previous ones

fireflygirl13 0

I serisouly hate people like you. All that teaches them is that when you dont like what soneone is doing you smack them. There are smarter ways to punish kids when they bad.

Well.. Maybe she's starting her period.

Bend that little girl over your knee and give her a spanking like the bitch she is