Keep it to yourself

By oops - 30/11/2011 14:15 - United Kingdom

Today, in a store, an obnoxious woman, swearing loudly and slapping at her out-of-control kids, was disrupting the whole place. I said to the cashier, "That nasty woman should leave the brats at home." She gave me a filthy look and said, "Do you mind? That's my sister." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 861
You deserved it 19 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think I would have admitted that if I was the casher. lol

Comments

Marcella1016 31

98 - yeah it's better for mothers with bad kids to leave them home alone or sweating in the hot car. /sarcasm

kbtoyz69 9

OMG! MOMMA! is that really Aunty Billy!?! *embarrased look, and hides face*

zuzupetalsYO 11

People bitch to me all day long at work. It's human nature. People suck.

n_epic_fail 14

Leaving them at home means the mom has to choose between paying a baby-sitter/daycare a fortune (with the description of these kids I'd charge a fortune) or leaving them home alone... I don't think her insurance would cover all the damage they'd do.

that doesn't change the fact that she's a dysfunctional parent...

n_epic_fail 14

134- so I guess it's time to call in Super Nanny...

krazy_glu3 0

I have two boys and they get out of hand some times and yell. You just gotta deal with it. You can't understand until you have kids. Used to hate screaming kids in the store, now I have them an understand. Of course I don't think I'd snap at them and make a scene. I pull them to the side and talk to the face to face at a voice level where only we can hear. People need to learn how to handle kids in public, but I've been there so I know what it's like. In sure people have said that about me. Haha who cares what they say tho!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Good idea, let them distrupt the store's customers and not tell anyone because we should assume they're relatives, great ******* idea. Seriously, it's crap like this that that made me quit my old job...

may651 14

You too. No one wants to hear it.

You'r right 24 , but still he could have said it politely , no need to insult

C'mon there is a big difference between stating an opinion (like OP did) and politely asking an employee to deal with the troublesome characters. What he did was bluntly bitch an obnoxious lady out with no real purpose. I do agree that something must be said but not in the way that OP did

biasedshooter 24

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I know right, if anything complain to the obnoxious woman. It's like if you can control your kids and yourself then you shouldn't be out in public

morgan020 0

When my 3 year old asks why kids are running around and acting up then what do you say? He has done this several times. Usually pretty loud too. If peoples kids behave so badly that a toddler notices they are heathens then something should be said. Even if a toddler is the only one with the guts to do it. I discipline my child. It's not hard. It's called being a parent. Teaching him how to properly behave in public and at home is my job. Some people just choose to skip work when it comes to their kids.

Why do people say this when no rights are in trouble/being infringed? If you stand up and say **** you **** off to a stranger then say freedom of speech why the hell do you need the freedom of speech part. Nothing bad is gonna happen if you don't.

jellitonoctopus 19

Honestly, I wouldn't care if that was my sister. I don't think anyone should disturb the peace anywhere.

That0therguy 4

Cheers to the peace! And let it be left alone, peacefully.

If that was my sister, I would be embarrassed. I think I would call social services too. Lack of discipline from a young age causes kids to go wild. Slapping them after you've failed as a parent doesn't help.

I would NOT admit that that was my sister.

I don't think I would have admitted that if I was the casher. lol

I totally agree with Diamond. I would not be admitting this! @Cmars - way to be a douche and pointing out a typo. Why so serious?

CinderellaC 4

People like that are so annoying

marzipanimal 15

People like that bug the crap out of me.

I scream back at people like that until they shut up.

you shoulda repeated yourself . :) that's two nasty sisters

she was married to the sperm guy from walmart

I don't think you deserved it. Customers like that irritate everyone. Maybe she will pass the word along to her sister ;) Good for you for speaking your mind!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

The cashier is being more cowardly for not stopping her bitchy sister!!!

flockz 19

guys can't we just... you know... get along... because.... nice people.... well..... *cries* I CAN'T DO THIS YOU GUYS!! *runs away*

I love how all the comments that give backbone are thumbs down, haha I guess that's why everyone acts like bitches

Yo, #9, I'm pretty sure child abuse is illegal and people should be saying something to people who work there, but you know I could be wrong.

Was this in a Walmart? You can find crazy people and crazy low low prices.

This is where I envisioned it. Also, I see this mother with talon-like fake nails and hair extensions.

This is in the UK so there aren't that many Wal Marts around. Maybe it was Tesco :)

I feel its more of an ASDA kind of occurrence, and actually, ASDA is part of the walmart group these days...