By ===== - 14/01/2014 17:59 - Pakistan - Karachi

Today, the sewage pipe busted on the side of our house, spew fecal matter and the condoms I recently flushed. My parents now refuse to talk to me, and won't let my girlfriend anywhere near the house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 623
You deserved it 49 994

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you don't have the common sense not to flush a condom, you should not be having sex and running the risk of reproducing

flashback.miss 28

pity whoever has to clean that up. who told you it was a good idea to flush condoms?

Comments

frizz101 22

OP you're a dumb ass. You don't flush condoms, it says so right on the packaging. And it's just common sense not to flush latex.

ViviMage 38

Even latex condoms will block a pipe before they break down. Wrap in the trash next time!! Then the dog eats it, but it was not clogging the pipes at least!

josh7279 7

Why doesn't OP not have the condom sense to not flush them?

it is not environment-friendly to flush condoms idiot. There are tons of ways to hide them in the trash!

DUDE you completely deserved this. YOU DO NOT FLUSH CONDOM'S!!!!!!!!

Okay so (almost) everybody knows that you're not supposed to flush a condom. It's common sense, same as not flushing a pad! It will clogged up the pipe and then you have what happened to you. So yeah you probably should start throwing them away from now on, that is if your parents ever allow you to see your girlfriend again lol.

Dohnut94 7

...the fact you flushed condoms down the toilet, makes me concerned. Extremely concerned.

the slogan is wrap your tool not your stool!