By ===== - 14/01/2014 17:59 - Pakistan - Karachi

Today, the sewage pipe busted on the side of our house, spew fecal matter and the condoms I recently flushed. My parents now refuse to talk to me, and won't let my girlfriend anywhere near the house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 623
You deserved it 49 994

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you don't have the common sense not to flush a condom, you should not be having sex and running the risk of reproducing

flashback.miss 28

pity whoever has to clean that up. who told you it was a good idea to flush condoms?

Comments

I feel for your parents for having to deal with the mess and repairs... Next time just toss it in the garbage!

Maybe you are too young to be having sex. I would do the same thing if my kid was screwing.

I don't think what they're doing is really the best solution though. Not letting his girlfriend near their house will probably not stop them having sex if they really want to. I think the best thing to do would be to talk to him about how to use contraception properly, because he's probably going to keep having sex anyway.

maybe op threw it in the toilet because he didn't want his parents to see.

SpcNemo 10

Clearly 65. The point of it is that if he has to hide these things. He's obviously not of age that he should be having sex. And if he doesn't know how to dispose of them properly? Clearly he's not matured or knowledgable enough for it either.

The idea that you are old enough to have sex but still think that flushing condoms is a smart move is terrifying...

Merylwen 24

It doesn't really look like he's old enough. (as #69 already said)

Merylwen 24

This is FML. Of course we're going to judge him. It's the whole point! (That's why there's a "you deserved it" button up there.)

I feel sorry for the people who have to repair and clean up the area. xD Next time be a little smarter!! Dont flush condoms!!

Wow. You have to be a special kind of stupid to flush condoms! C'mon!

how did you ever get to have sex with someone?