By TheOtherWoman - 20/07/2009 07:10 - United States

Today, the guy I've been sleeping with for the last three weeks got really drunk. I drove him home from the party and took care of him. At 2am he asked for the phone. When I asked what for, he said he wanted to drunk dial his girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 008
You deserved it 12 784

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well.. that sucks, esp. for his g/f, but can you really expect anything out of a guy you are just casually sleeping with???

saw that coming halfway through the first sentence. it was probably the fact that you referred to him as the guy you've been sleeping with, as opposed to your boyfriend. this isn't an FML. this is a "I can't believe it took you that long to figure it out."

Comments

why are you upset? you're slutting yourself off to him and you care if he has a gf? try to be someones gf before you ride the dick next time! ydi!

Bullshet 0

That's what comes with casual sex, so why are you surprised? YDI

maybe he was so drunk that he didn't realize you were there

Brittanii 0

fuckk. is wrongg. widd. uu... fa doinn thtt. dude was playinn u da whole time I k o datt. hurtsz

Haha; maybe he had forgotten who you were and YOU were the girlfriend he was referring to? But yea, if all you were doing was having casual sex with him, I'm surprised that you expected anything different.

FYL. Sounds like you need a new bf. Where in MN are you? Wait, that would mean I am a loser.. FML too.

They aren't dating. They are just sleeping together...

yumpinyiminy 0

If you were a guy, these people would probably be talking shit about the "****" girl who didn't tell you she had a boyfriend. But, since you're female, they've all decided that you're a ****, therefore don't deserve sympathy or respect from anybody. I feel bad for you, what a way to find out this guy has a girlfriend. At least now you know, so you can cut this douchebag loose.

What a creep! I hope you kicked him out of the car.

I love how big of losers are on this site. The fact that you write paragraphs analyzing a silly anecdote on a website shows you really have no life. If you aren't liked irl, you're not going to find ppl who like you online, bringing me to my point, nobody ******* cares about your drawn out analysis. Seriously. Just read it and laugh and move on.