By TheOtherWoman - 20/07/2009 07:10 - United States

Today, the guy I've been sleeping with for the last three weeks got really drunk. I drove him home from the party and took care of him. At 2am he asked for the phone. When I asked what for, he said he wanted to drunk dial his girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 008
You deserved it 12 784

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well.. that sucks, esp. for his g/f, but can you really expect anything out of a guy you are just casually sleeping with???

saw that coming halfway through the first sentence. it was probably the fact that you referred to him as the guy you've been sleeping with, as opposed to your boyfriend. this isn't an FML. this is a "I can't believe it took you that long to figure it out."

Comments

Wait.. were you going out with him or just having sex with him? If it's the latter, then what the hell did you expect?

regenzie 0

You deserved that one. You're obviously a ****. Can't even take time to figure out any information about the guy before you open your legs? Hopefully you have an STD now, and you're pregnant.

wtf are you on about? People get cheated on even after being together for years Doesn't mean that person is ****

snavula 0

Wow, look how harsh this girl is being to one of her own! You want the girl to be pregnant and have an STD? That would **** up the baby wouldn't it? Please take your 'death to babies' attitude somewhere else. Maybe you should look up the meaning of ****, but ******* someone for 3 weeks means they have a relationship. That's not slutty and its not the OP's fault if the dude was real good about keeping his girlfriend a secret.

regenzie 0

Yes. She is a ****. Having sex for however long DOES NOT justify a relationship. Maybe you should look up the definition of a relationship. No, I will not feel sorry for some stupid chick just because she is female and I am female. I assume you are just like her. How many f-buddies do you have? Oh...I'm sorry, I mean "how many relationships are you in?"

Sorry 30 I agree with 13 on this one. She is a ****. When you "the guy I've been sleeping with" and not "my boyfriend" it doesn't sound like a relationship. I don't know what kind of meaningless sex you divulge in but that's completely pathetic if you classify that as a relationship.

You're sleeping with someone for that long and you didn't know about his personal life before you did it? YDI. Plus, maybe he meant to be calling you and since he was so drunk that he didn't recognize you?

proud_liberal 0

he was drunk? that means he's an alcoholic. run before he beats you in an alcoholic rage

fyourlife33 0

i'm pretty sure the fact he was drunk doesn't mean hes an alcoholic... good try though

I didn't mark FYL, because, if he was really drunk, he could have meant you. You'd probably want to look into that before you confront him... If he didn't mean you, FYL.

proud_liberal 0

fyourlife33, that sounds like something an alcoholic would say

I've figured it out.. On this site: If you're an unmarried/single woman, and are having sex with a guy, that makes you a tramp & a ****, and therefore deserve everything that comes your way. If you get drunk, even once, it means you're an alcoholic. If you're an unmarried/single guy, and are having sex with a woman, high-fives all around. OP didnt deserve to unwittingly become "The Other Woman" ..

snavula 0

Lol you did it! Except, just yesterday there was an FML in which the OP was 'the other guy'. So no, this site isn't like any of what you said. Its just a few stereotypical douchebags.

I completely agree but feel a little different about the last part. If she was just sleeping with him for fun then she has no right to be mad at him about this but if they have been somewhat talking and thinking about actually dating in the future then yeh FHL

skaap, The other rules are: If you are a married man, and sleep with another woman, women will vote to bury your comment, some men will slam you and some men will high-five you. But all the men will envy you!

Well u didn't say he was ur boyfriend remember? He's just the guy ur sleeping with. See how stupid that sounds? That's what it was like reading this FML.