By Aus - 26/04/2012 14:43 - United States

Today, I received a text from the guy I'm into, thanking me for helping him drunkenly stumble back to his apartment last night. He ended it with, "How long did you stay?" Apparently, he doesn't remember confessing his secret love for me, or the fantastic kiss that followed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 002
You deserved it 4 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So remind him! Drunken words are sober thoughts, etc.

FloTimmyKO 0

If he doesn't remember you should mess with him, be like "well, I stayed long enough for you to tell me you where into men, and that you quite often fantasize about Johnny Depp." see if he admits anything=]

Comments

I wonder if she actually reminded him about it.

I remember reading a FML exactly like this...

French_Toast_fml 3
olpally 32

33- your comment sucked, this first comment is actually accurate... Op, just be nice about the whole thing, hopefully he'll come around to you :)

33- What's up lately with constantly dissing the first comment? It's the second time you commented on the first comment saying it sucks.

DobiesJS2012 9

Alcohol is for forgetting sex, not the long awaited beginnings of a relationship OP

Or he just doesn't want to be reminded of her and it's his way to say goodbye.

I guess their just mad that they were not the first comment or that they stole what they were going to post.

Exactly, 1. The two words that were ever needed in the comments.

sarah56195 0
olpally 32

You should be! You meanie! Btw, don't try to be first with a comment like this, there's a button for this and it's called, I agree, your life sucks...

Redoxx_fml 22

Ah drunken love, who can remember it?

Most drunk people tell the truth! Just ask him about it

So remind him! Drunken words are sober thoughts, etc.

Village8 0

Exactly, remind him. This isn't that bad. It's great he feels the same way.

RaquelW 7

not necessarily, people are more likely to think they're in love when they're drunk.

cajekraze 7

Yes and No. Ask him on a date, a simple dinner, maybe even make him your signature dinner. If you don't have one, then go out. Remember though, you invite, you pay. Then casually bring it up. He may remember and just wants to avoid rejection

KimmiAndRonny_fml 2

If it wasn't for drunken love confessions I would never have spilled the beans to the man that I eventually married! (or it could just be crazy drunk talk...) Better remind him and find out which it is!

Drunk thoughts are not true thoughts. Remember Ted Mosby... Yea no. I told someone I loved them when I was drunk and had to chew on those words for a while. Ug. Regret.

Obeyy19 4

I call *cough*BULLSHIT*cough*. Ugh sorry, spring cold...

Yeah but he confessed his "secret love", meaning it's not something that just popped out in his head because of the alcohol

That's what professionals call, "trying to get in your pants."

DobiesJS2012 9

"LIKE". I can't count the number of times I thought I liked a girl and tried to sleep with her only to realize the next morning that, against my will, my standards were drastically lowered...

61 - "DISLIKE." Oh, don't mind me. Just blatantly ignoring the thumb buttons.

Sounds like its time for you to help him remember, OP

That comment is goes well with your profile picture xD.

KILLERTOAST13 4

drunk=horny even if he has to lie

And this is why we hold them hostage until they are sober for kisses. But no, kissing a drunk guy hoping for something to develop was a bad idea.

FloTimmyKO 0

If he doesn't remember you should mess with him, be like "well, I stayed long enough for you to tell me you where into men, and that you quite often fantasize about Johnny Depp." see if he admits anything=]

bfsd42 20

I thumbed you down just because you put your phone number in your profile.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Wouldn't work. I know straight men that fantasize about Johnny Depp.

Sorry that was to the 1st guy that commented not you:')

I'm new to fml but how do u see where the OP has an email? Not that I'm stalking I just dont know how to look at an OP's profile.

You can't look at OP's profile unless they comment

Maybe he does remember. Maybe he just doesn't want to say anything since he was drunk, you might of thought he was just being "silly" and he doesn't want to feel like a total fool. If anything since you're both into each other. It may be time to confess. After all. . Drunks don't lie! Good 'ol liquid courage. :,)