By mel - 25/03/2016 13:20 - United States - Smithville

Today, the guy I buy weed from invited me to have Easter dinner with his family, since I've nowhere else to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 392
You deserved it 5 257

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The ham won't be the only thing that's smoked

Comments

Sounds like your dealer is a pretty nice guy. Take him up on the offer!

hipposteve 21

That's awesome! I think its rare if a dealer is your friend. Business is business

saxaddict122 14

Idk, when I used to smoke I would only go to friends. You know they're not going to rip you off if they're real friends, and you have a WAY BETTER CHANCE of not getting anything you weren't expecting.

That might be true for hard drugs, but we're only talking about weed here.

that's pretty cool man. I am a pothead myself and my dealer is myself so I'm having dinner with myself lol

bad_boyfriend 10

This sounds like my guy. Every time I go over there in the evening and his old lady is cooking he asks me to stay for dinner.

Please pass it to the left mrs. Johnson , the potatoes I mean .

That's really sweet of your dealer. Have a happy Easter OP!

I guess it'll be a... POTluck... ... I'll walk myself out...

No please come back, we want to hear more.

I wonder how the dealer asked OP to come over... I imagine it went sort of like this... "I don't mean to be BLUNT, but my family and I love your business, and you're a good pal. WEED love it if you came over."

Maybe he'll be eating at the family restaurant? I hear it's a nice joint, despite the roaches.

I guess FML that you've got nowhere to go, but I'd be happy he invited you to dinner

Thats a sweet time. Let us know if you end up going.