Shortages

By Yudith - 18/11/2023 08:00 - Canada

Today, I tried yet again to get an appointment for the Covid plus flu vaccine. Nothing's available in my area for Covid, nothing's available in my area for the flu, and no Covid + flu shots. On the radio, they're telling us for the nth time that it's important to get vaccinated as flu season will be a doozie this year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 400
You deserved it 246

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry about my cortisol level guys and gals; after three months of stalking the registration page and asking every doctor and pharmacist, I finally got my Covid plus flu vaccine thanks to a last minute cancellation. I had to travel far outside of my area by bus, I missed my stop and had to walk back the last 500m, but fortunately, everybody else had the same problem, so I still got it. Now I'll be ready for my MRI and my next round of doctor's appointments! Yay!

Walgreens does appointments online. it might be with a drive if you can make one.

Comments

Calm down. Stress makes you more susceptible to illness, so chill out.

009bouris 5

imagine stressing out over a vaccine/flu shot need to chill with the cnn

drewbreezy 2

trust your immune system and do what you can to not get sick. wash your hands, wear warm clothes if it’s cold, wash your hands. try to avoid handles when you can. sanitize your hands, don’t touch your face. avoid people who are sick or coughing in your area. I hold my breath and gtfo lol also I don’t think about getting sick. work out if you can and eat fruit and a good diet at that. shoot if you have to get the flu shot or the vaccine your either older and need the back up or are young and have fear. And if you feel any changes in your body just take vitamins and drink tea. Vaccines over time become a crutch for your immune system and then when new strains come out you have to rely on the next shot. They put whatever they want into our food and water and now your standing in line asking to to pricked by these pricks ? lol Where is the sense in that, it’s non-sense.

this is why you don't listen to everything the media tells you. because now you're in a panic over absolutely nothing. just chill

Don't worry about my cortisol level guys and gals; after three months of stalking the registration page and asking every doctor and pharmacist, I finally got my Covid plus flu vaccine thanks to a last minute cancellation. I had to travel far outside of my area by bus, I missed my stop and had to walk back the last 500m, but fortunately, everybody else had the same problem, so I still got it. Now I'll be ready for my MRI and my next round of doctor's appointments! Yay!

Walgreens does appointments online. it might be with a drive if you can make one.

they say that every year. the flu shot and the covid shot are not needed if you are young,healthy, not over weight and in good health.

Some employers, such as health care providers, require an annual flu shot. They may allow exemptions for medical or religious reasons but still require documentation.