By mel - 25/03/2016 13:20 - United States - Smithville

Today, the guy I buy weed from invited me to have Easter dinner with his family, since I've nowhere else to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 392
You deserved it 5 257

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The ham won't be the only thing that's smoked

Comments

How exactly will he introduce you to his family? Like, "hey everyone, this person is the reason my business is going well! Seriously, thank god for this stoner dude..."

DeadxManxWalking 27

I put both because I accidentally hit FML. I don't think it's an FML or YDI. He sounds awesome! Go and enjoy the holiday!

Goblin182 26

Do you think he will introduce you to has family as "one of my favorite weed customers?

You are lucky it was a weed dealer. Thats why he was so nice. I mean if it was a cocaine dealer he probably would have just shot you in the shin and ran away cackling.

A07 48

Maybe he might give you a friends and family discount now?

saxaddict122 14

In my opinion, I think it sucks more for this guy. He probably thinks you're a friend, and you just think of him as a guy you buy from. I bet you treat him really nicely when he's around to get a better deal and only hit him up when you need your fix. I'd go with him, and maybe you'll find that he's a great friend. Now on the flip side I could be wrong. If he's a creeper then I wouldn't go. But more often than not it seems to be the first thing I said.

Sounds like the start of a beautiful friendship, outside of business

The bread won't be the only thing baked.