By great - 28/02/2015 16:23 - United States - Porter

Today, the girl I've been seeing for just over a week casually let me know that she'll slash her wrists if I ever leave her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 101
You deserved it 3 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just casually lure her to an asylum

You should hop on the nope train and run as fast and as far away as possible.

Comments

at least crazy girls are great at the sexing

Yeah you need to get the **** out of there real fast.

Long post, sorry My bestfriend had a GF like this, they lasted 4 years. Trust me, those years were a nightmare. It's been about half a year after the breakup and the exgf is still alive and well. On the other hand, my bestfriend now has to go with a therapist to deal with the fact she lived in an abusive relationship for so long and lost her ability to trust girls on a dating level. Don't let this happen to you. Odds say she's bluffing. If she already has wrist or thigh marks, this might be a recurrent move, because people tend to accept an abusive relationship out of fear. Leave her as soon as you can, but when I say "leave" I mean it, don't ever talk to her again. If you have any concerns about her, talk straight to her relatives or friends and let them help her. Good luck.

RiaFerrari 2

Lemme guess, youre with her for the sex.

If you know her family or friends I would enlist their help. Wether or not she would do it she needs help

Tell her yoy believe in a person's right to die. Then say goodbye.

Goblin182 26

How do you"casually" drop that bomb?

So? she'll slash HER wrists. who cares if she is that stupid