Forgetful

By Superdumb - 26/11/2018 03:00

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were talking about sex and I asked him if he had ever finished inside a woman. He looked directly into my eyes and said, "Babe... I have a son, remember?" Yeah, I forgot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 770
You deserved it 5 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This could only be even funnier if the son was yours!

Comments

It's a good thing you didn't forget while his son was visiting, and asked your boyfriend that question while his son was in the room with you.

weaboo 12

That’d be a very awkward question if anyone else was in the room

why is this rated so high.... what does being 13 and cumming inside of a woman have to do with anything? are you supposed to cum inside women after 13?

This could only be even funnier if the son was yours!

PenguinPal3017 19

He doesn't finish inside you? I am so confused. Isn't that how sex usually works? I might be doing it wrong...

They might not be having sex yet. Some couples wait a while.

Not if your pull-out game is strong. Just stick with the “sticky situation” comments. It would work well here.

PenguinPal3017 19

There's more to my personality than "sticky situation" comments. I'm a complex human being.

Mungolikecandy 19

Maybe they watch too much ****?

manb91uk 22

Some people have watched so much ****, they think pulling out and spraying is how it's done... Like fertilising the crops - gotta spray your seeds all over the place

Tell him now he gets to beat off to all your new boyfriends too

There's probably a good reason why he doesn't finish inside you. He learned his lesson the first time around, and most probably, realizes he can't ever finish inside you now, otherwise his 2nd child might need special education for the rest of their lives, and that's alimony he can't afford...

No, that's called child support, not alimony.

And it’s not really a super effective way to avoid a second child unless some other form of birth control is being used as well. Not getting a girl pregnant with that method is like getting lucky playing Russian roulette.

That assumes that he's the biological father. ("Oh, Maury!")