By disappointed dad - 19/05/2013 07:35 - United States

Today, the couch I bought a week ago was delivered. I don't know which is worse: my son being the one to point out it's been "used", or that he used a black light to prove it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 827
You deserved it 4 893

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jw90 18

Well now you know. And you can send it back to get a new one.

Comments

I hope you returned it and cussed out the person who sold it to you.

Cum on, OP, shoot your wad and ejaculate some spurts of outrage to the furniture company- See-alis your way to shoot off your mouth to them, don't dribble and drip yourself into some sort of limp post-coital impotent rage. Stand erect, firm, and throbbing with aroused desire, push yourself and your needs in hard and deep and demand a cherry couch that's virginal and not splattered, spewed, gang-banged, hot-dog-in-a-hallway broken down and pregnant with lusty illegitimate seminal history!! You don't need this vi-aggravation!!

Either you are the most sexually frustrated person I've ever seen, or you went waaaay overboard on the sex references. I'm going to go with sexually frustrated.

Well, I thumbed you up.. That looks like it took some thought.

"You don't want to sit on that couch. You don't want to clean it either..." -Ed the Sock

Don't think of it as a used couch, OP, think if it as pre-loved

ihearuscreamin 13

Send that nasty couch back and go get a new one from a DIFFERENT place!

I hope the op will come back to tell us all what the outcome was. I'm just wondering.. If in order to sell a couch requires it to withstand sex lol.

I hope you get your money back & hopefully find a new couch without the love stains...

byrdshywolf 2

That sucks ur luky ur son pointed that out

Wow, definite FYL, but I'm confused. Is OP asking whether it's worse that someone's bodily fluids are present on his new couch, or that his son knew enough about these matters to do a black light test? I guess if the son is really young he might be a bit disturbed by that, but the choice is clear!